Thread: Old Skool Sponsors Seem To Be Refocusing..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Old Skool Sponsors Seem To Be Refocusing..

Im seeing and hearing talk from a lot of what most of us would class as the 'old skool' sponsors CE, ARS, Maxcash, whereby they seem to be catching up with current trends in the industry, offering updated sites, updated content and, updated affiliate programs.

Do you think that we're going to see a surge of these old school sponsors taking back the top levels of the industry like they once had or do you think this is going to be a case of to little to late?

I personally think that it is very viable for some of the old schoolers to make significant changes and take back control of the industry over the coming months, especially if they take notice of what affiliates want.. The programs to do all the work for them.

So what are your thoughts, are we going to see the likes of ARS, axcash, CE etc start taking back their reputations as the industries best / most popular programs?

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I am sure they can make a some what comeback, but will never be the industries best again. If you did not care enough to keep on top affiliates will remembers that, the only reason they are trying now is that it has begun to really hurt “their” bottom line, they did not really care about affiliates or really surfers before it became a problem a real them, and again people will remember that. I am sure some new webmasters, and some older ones will give them a look, but at the same time they have shown their true colors and do not think many will ever trust them again, at the first sign of slowing sales people will pull their sites as well as be really careful where they place ads for them to make sure they can be taken down easy.

Fool me once shame on You, Fool me twice shame on Me

cheapdick
    Well, it's just plain and simple a good business practice....bound to happen. Everyone needs to "refocus" every once in a while.

BTW, Lee was the Skool or Stool?

older sponsors have usually obtained a level of trust for being around so long without problems, plus they have accumulated a lot of affiliates over the years. I think I would call this regular maintenance more than a full refocus/rehaul...and I am betting their financials would show the same!

cheers,
    Luke

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapdick View Post
    Well, it's just plain and simple a good business practice....bound to happen. Everyone needs to "refocus" every once in a while.

BTW, Lee was the Skool or Stool?
    OLd Stool I love that, I am going to use that one :thumbsup: