Thread: hi from Las Vegas

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

hi from Las Vegas

Hi Guys,

i'm writing you this from the Apple Store in LV, NV since I had no other chance of hooking up to the net and as an internet junky I WILL find my fix!

Immigration was not a pain in the but as we expected it would be like but rather fast and easy going - but he had our picture taken by a webcam and fingreprints taken of both index fingers.

Well, just wanted to say hi and that i was not rejected by Immigration :-)

I am still very excited and it will not stop until I finally meet y'all at the Coyote!

@Don: I wrote you an email to your work address

HAVE FUN guys & gals

DEVELISH

desslock
    Hey Devilish - I'm in Vegas now too. I took my mom here, as it's her birthday. We're doing the 40th Anniversary Star Trek convention at the Hilton. Unfortunately the Hilton was sold out by the time I booked rooms, so we're staying over across the street at the Riveria with all the female impersonators and George Takei.

We're here til Tuesday.... feel free to hit me up.

Steve :joker:

Develish glad to hear they let perverts in swiftly and painlessly! Did they strip you down and give you the cavity search you were hoping for? ha ha

Seriously though glad to see you made it in ok. Look forward to updates and hope your trip to the U.S. is everything you want it to me, and more :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Hey Devilish - I'm in Vegas now too. I took my mom here, as it's her birthday. We're doing the 40th Anniversary Star Trek convention at the Hilton. Unfortunately the Hilton was sold out by the time I booked rooms, so we're staying over across the street at the Riveria with all the female impersonators and George Takei.

We're here til Tuesday.... feel free to hit me up.

Steve :joker:
    Oh darn - if I would've read that earlier... I would've LOVED to meet up with you :-( next time tell me earlier ;-P

I'm in L.A. now and I WILL harass DonMike a little while I'm here - oh and the ones who like to be bothered, too, of course.

DEVELISH

Paco
    awesome - glad you had a drama free flight over (to the US).

Maybe you can get DonnyBoi to show you all his favourite hangin' spots.

and how about you do yourself, and (more importantly) your moms, a favour by ignore the bleepin' box for a while!

Hey Paco & all,

I actually went ou with DonnyBoi last night to the "Eagles" which I find cozy and nice since there are no (what Don called) WeHo Boys hanging out there but more down to earth guys and I like it dark (like my small little soul).

Bad thing was: I forgot my ID so we couldn't go elsewhere - I need a reminder for wednesday night for me to bring my ID so I don't have to sit on the curb while the others party the night away LOL

Paco
    *looking down below*

but mine (identification) is permanently attached.
    Exactly how did you leave yours behind?
    Or is this something most "Hermans" can do?

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Oh darn - if I would've read that earlier... I would've LOVED to meet up with you :-( next time tell me earlier ;-P
    DEVELISH
    Dev:

well I hope you enjoyed the Sturm and Drang that is Los Angeles. If you'd found me on Saturday, you could have seen me with my Royal Flush Jackpot!

Woo hoo!! :glasses:

Steve