Thread: You Really Afraid of Terrorist?

maxpower

You Really Afraid of Terrorist?

With all the fear mongering going on for political, economic, ratings, and a host of other reasons I thought it might be a good time to really put this in prospective.

“With the recent London bombings and September 11th not too far behind, death by terrorist attack is fresh in many people's minds. A poll in Conde Nast Traveler in February 2003 found that one-third of respondents feared a terrorist attack. What are your real odds of dying this way? Historically speaking, it's a one in 9.3 million chance--which is a slightly greater risk than you have of dying in an avalanche.”

Check-Out This Site For More Info

Terrorists are nothing more then angry sand fleas wanting to get their 100 virgins in heaven. Bring it on bitches :pimp:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    im not, ill be carefull of course.

when the gay pub bombings happened in london, my friend and i were planning a night out in that very bar. we still went into central london and went clubbing less than 10 minutes away from the scene. never the bastards beat you imo. (alot of people had the same defiant attitude actually).

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Terrorists are nothing more then angry sand fleas wanting to get their 100 virgins in heaven. Bring it on bitches :pimp:
    wouldnt you rather have someone who knows what their doing?

maxpower
    What really gets me is that the same people that think we need to give up some of our rights, willing to kill civilians in foreign countries, fine with a huge in increases in military spending “to keep us safe”, and say this is the issue of our generation. Do not give a shit about tobacco killing 18% of Americans, or a poor diet and physical inactivity killing 16%. What if the terrorists were slowly poisoning 15% of the US population? They would go nuts, the sky would be falling, and they would say we need to do anything possible to stop this. But yet they are fine with taking money from the tobacco companies, what if they took money from terrorists (people would put them in jail). This hole thing is nothing more than BS, they do not really care about us, or saving American lives. The only thing they really care about is money, power, manipulating the situation to their, and their “friends” advantage.

I have a idea, make all apartments and new homes have those little sickly things at the bottom of the bath tub to help prevent falls. This would save more lives and with out all this time, money, and civilian deaths people are more than willing to deal with to fight terrorists. Or requiring all light bulbs be energy efficient once by 2010, this would save more energy than 100 drilling spots in any Alaskan protected parks. The sad fact is they really do not care about us, just like to use stuff like this for their own advantage.

Andrew
    really the chance of dying, as pointed out, is so minute. much more chance of dying in a car crash or a random airplane crash or getting being murdered. So yes, I think the thread of terrorism is overrated, some people are working hard to exploit that

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    really the chance of dying, as pointed out, is so minute. much more chance of dying in a car crash or a random airplane crash or getting being murdered. So yes, I think the thread of terrorism is overrated, some people are working hard to exploit that
    What is funny or maybe not so funny I see people exploiting this CP stuff in some of the same ways. I just try to stay off the band-wagon, because when you get large groups of people that are thinking the same really no one is thinking at all.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    wouldnt you rather have someone who knows what their doing?
    I'm not sure what you mean, please clarify.

I was being a bit off the cuff in my last post.

Terrorists have always existed in every culture, from every nationality, and terrorists will always exist.

I think the difference between being and activist and terrorist are vast, though they both try to obtain the same end result. I'd be more "afraid" of activists as there are more of them, they are socially accepted, and they can actually change things. Terrorists only end up killing people and making some people afraid.

To live in fear is to be improsoned by your mind. I don't fear terrorist.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    I'm not sure what you mean, please clarify.

I was being a bit off the cuff in my last post.

Terrorists have always existed in every culture, from every nationality, and terrorists will always exist.

I think the difference between being and activist and terrorist are vast, though they both try to obtain the same end result. I'd be more "afraid" of activists as there are more of them, they are socially accepted, and they can actually change things. Terrorists only end up killing people and making some people afraid.

To live in fear is to be improsoned by your mind. I don't fear terrorist.
    I think he’s saying the “virgins” do not know what they are doing so would not be that good at sex. I do not think so myself allot of times that’s something people that have allot of cheap sex, or are not very attractive say to make their sexually escapades some how make them hotter or worthy of someone else’s attention. Now not say that is what is the hidden message in that statement, but it is a very common argument I get allot.

Personally I like first time guys, and would rather hang-out/date someone for a month our 2 before sex, and have NP with str8 or other very cute guys that have not had sex with another guy. I do like a challenge, and sad to say care about looks, and personally much more than how many dicks they might have sucked in a bathroom or park.

Speaking of activist I saw a documentary on Israel yesterday talking about the Arabic population growing so fast in Israel that soon the Jewish population will be far out voted. Allot of people say Israel will either have to stop being a democracy or they will no longer be a Jewish state in another 10-15 years.

maxpower
    And Yes I have NP with any of my threads flowing from one thing to another and back again like a conversation. :bunny:

Ok now I understand... wouldn't the sand fleas rather have a woman who was good at sex instead of a virgin

But if they didn't pop the cherries of the young virgins then they wouldn't be real men, in their culture :scissors: :balls:

So strange that mindset, but it's their way

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

sexyd

It's only 70 virgins :bunny:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    when you get large groups of people that are thinking the same really no one is thinking at all.
    All 3 branches of our current government clearly prove that.