Thread: Condom Cash Feedback Wanted...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Condom Cash Feedback Wanted...

I just wanted to get some feedback from you folks in respect of Condom Cash and specifially, redirecting traffic from domains that could potentially contain 'illegal' or 'questionable' materials.

I know several of the major straight sponsors redirect traffic coming from domains with specific keywords in the URL for example, preteen, ita, young, etc etc...

Do you think there would be any problem if, in order to better protect the longevity of Condom Cash, i redirect traffic being sent from domains that used those types of keywords in their url?

I realize that most people arent going to see a problem redirecting traffic from questionably named domains and they will see it as a way to protect a business but, what are your thoughts on this, will redirecting traffic coming from domains such as 'sexyyoungboys.com' or 'preteenboys.com' (for example) have any effect on your choice whether to promote a program or not?

My main reason for considering this as i mentioned above, is to ensure the continual growth and longevity of Condom Cash as i really dont want to have to accept traffic from affiliates who may be promoting my paysites using questionable traffic sources.

So what do you think, is this an acceptable business practice or would you have problems with this even if you didnt own a domain that could have its traffic redirected?

Regards,

Lee

These are your sites and you have a right to do whatever you want, as long as you tell your webmasters before you make these changes (give them time to get their kit in order) and you point it out in your terms for all new webmasters too.

cheers,
    Luke

put it in your terms and conditions.

i know ccbill has been known to suspend accounts receiving traffic from such domains. would this work to protect your program in this situation?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    put it in your terms and conditions.

i know ccbill has been known to suspend accounts receiving traffic from such domains. would this work to protect your program in this situation?
    Yeah it will be put in the program TOS if i ultimately choose to go this route and yes, it would protect the program because that traffic wouldnt even make it to the tour page, it would be redirected the second it hit the server

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Personal I would like to know where you are redirecting the traffic too, if its to Disney.com/Google.com and you have informed the affiliate that you will be redirecting his clicks then its fine I guess, all be it a bit too protectionist.

Now if you are redirecting the traffic to a place you can make money from sales or any thing else off this traffic, and are not telling affiliates what you are doing regardless if they have some keyword some place you think you can take advantage of then (1) your a hypocritical scum bag (2) I hope one of them sue the fuck out of you (3) I would not touch your program with a ten foot poll, cuzz all it sounds like all you care about is exploiting a issue to improve your bottom line.