Thread: Program Owners - Raised Payouts / Promo Question..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Program Owners - Raised Payouts / Promo Question..

I was just curious to see what criteria you used when deciding whether to offer raised payouts for affiliates or other types of promotions for affiliates in your program?

Do you base it on anything specific such as monthly numbers, affiliate signups, traffic flow, etc?

Im just curious to find out what methods you use when deciding whether or not you will offer affiliates any type of promo?

Right now, when a certain number of sales has been met on a monthly basis, the following month ill typically decide to do a raised payout promo for affiliates or, if new affiliate signups drops during a month ill consider offering raised payouts in order to attract new affiliates.

So, sponsor program owners, how do you base whether you will or wont offer a specific type of promotion to your affiliates?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    Depends on what you are looking for with the promo. If you do an increase in payout, you'll usually attract other program owners who can easily switch out a ton of traffic to you for the day. This is good if you are looking to boost numbers for the month. But it usually doesn't last.

If you are looking for more affiliates, I don't think it makes sense to run a promo of higher payouts for the sites. Give them a better reason to check out your program.

And the biggest promo you should concentrate on is keeping affiliates once you get them.

Do you offer promos for your customers? Another way to increase traffic and signups and retention that is usually over looked.

But you gotta give everyone something they would want in exchange for what you want :paco:

Nice smiley btw LOL

spazlabz
    Hi Lee, for our company each webmaster is handled on a case by case basis. We may see an affiliate doing really well and sweeten the deal some for them or if a webmaster comes to us with a specific request we check them out and then decide what we will offer to them.. generally speaking if they come to us with a reasonable request they can expect to get what they are asking for.

spaz

Paco
    I am NOT a program owner, but "this" is one of my duties.

Payouts get raised automatically when a webmaster sends/refers a 6th join (#1-5 =$35/SU & #6 & on = $40/SU), in a set period (1-15 & 16-end).

Also, if a webmaster has a good history with us I will increase their payouts for ALL joins, or, I will increase their percentage.

more = more
    a nice, simple & fair equation, huh?

Although they tried - I would not have any part of that mentality - there are no contests, or "rewards programs" here - we believe in treating all, that work hard for us ... the exact same!
    For those that are extra special, I treat them extra special!

A contest, where the creams of the crop are the only prize winners is too insulting!

Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
    :paco:
    Nice smiley btw LOL
    it's like that cute seagull (in Finding Nemo) once said:
    MINE!
    (j/k)

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post

it's like that cute seagull (in Finding Nemo) once said:
    MINE!
    (j/k)

:high:
    Now that little guy is awesome!!

JohnV
    Come on guys, you're distracting Becky at work....jeeeesh!

Paco
    isn't he/she just the most adorable?

..especially when you add "duh", as I have in my siggy (below).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnV View Post
    Come on guys, you're distracting Becky at work....jeeeesh!
    wuh_urk?
    what is THAT?