Thread: WTF? Rant...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Rant...

Okay is it just me but...

When goods or services are provided should an invoice not be sent to the person buying said goods and services in order to have payment made?

Perhaps im missing something here but im running a business not a fucking hobby.. you want to get paid even if we agree on 50-50 send me a fucking invoice, you couldnt go to Microsoft and ask for payment without giving them an invoice.. that isnt how the business world works.

I hate dealing with amateurs who piss and moan about sending an invoice out.. it takes all of 2 minutes to do and means youll get paid a lot quicker :crybaby:

Then a week later they start bugging you about getting paid even though they havent invoiced me even though they were specifically told to send me one :eek:

Regards,

Lee

lee, we use two content providers that never invoice us. my partner is always angry about this, but we have to ask for every invoice. btw, these are certainly not hobbyists.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    lee, we use two content providers that never invoice us. my partner is always angry about this, but we have to ask for every invoice. btw, these are certainly not hobbyists.
    I hear ya on that its so damn frustrating though.

You would think that companies ho have been working online for the last 3/4 years would realize that they need to invoice or at least send a quote out for accounting purposes.

Its amazing to think these companies are making so much money off the books because other companies do not ask for invoices!

As i said above, im running a business, i need invoices to help with our taxes the shitty thing about it is.. if payment isnt made they go to boards kicking up a fuss about late payments even though its their own god damn fault.

It just really irks me.

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    depends on what it is. if im in a 50/50 partership with someone i shouldnt have to invoice them for my share, nor should they have to invoice me. thats just fucking stupid.

if im performing a service for someone on a contract basis or selling them goods, then yeah, an invoice.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dawgy

if im performing a service for someone on a contract basis or selling them goods, then yeah, an invoice.
    And that's what it is

Dawgy

Re: WTF? Rant...

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    And that's what it is
    Originally posted by Lee
    you want to get paid even if we agree on 50-50 send me a fucking invoice
    sounded otherwise *shrug*