Thread: Live Webcam content, photos, and chat

king4aday

Live Webcam content, photos, and chat

Hello:

As I said in my introduction thread in another section of the forums, my name is Jon and I currently represent collegeboyslive.com and collegeboyslivetampa.com. I thought that since I have given you an introduction of myself, I would also give you an introduction to collegeboyslive. Im sure that many of you have heard of us before, so this will just serve as a refresher of who we are.

Collegeboyslive.com is based in Orlando, FL and features 6 of Orlando's hottest guys. This site has been nominated for the cybersocket award for 6 years straight. Collegeboyslivetampa.com is based in Tampa, FL and features 5 guys. Both sites pride themselves on having on time chats with boys who are never late. The site also features a busy chat room with members chatting 24 hours a day.

If you are interested in high quality live cam streams, photo shoots, Diary entries, a great interactive chat, and all around great guys who live in the 2 houses send me a pm or an e-mail (address shown in my signature) and I will provide you with a link to our demo site, along with a username and password so you can take a look at the different options for streams that we offer for FREE for one week.

Jon

king4aday

Oops

I meant to post this in the spam forum as it is probably supposed to be there....I do apologize.