Thread: Quality Adult Copy Writing Services FREE !!

Beth Platinum

Quality Adult Copy Writing Services FREE !!

Welcome to my brand new concept offering you and your visitors excellent quality content you can add to your web pages for free. All I ask in return, is a link pointing to my web site.

I have been writing content for Adult Web Sites for 3 years. Over this time period I have built up huge knowledge on what content styles work and what ones don't. I can help apply my knowledge to unique catchy content that you can add to your web site.

SEO experts around the world all agree that CONTENT IS KING. In the eyes of the Search Engines and your visitors, good content is vital for a web site to succeed.

Your visitors need to be stimulated with good interesting content, otherwise your site will just appear boring. I can offer sales copy, stories and descriptions on your products/services. In return, all I ask for is a link pointing to my web site.

Further down this page you will find more information including a FAQ section, My Proposal and links to examples of my work.

I hope I will have the opportunity to work with you soon.

Warm regards,

Beth Wordsell
    Copy Writer

welcome.

as a long term webmaster, i can tell you that a lot of people who would be happy to receive free writing will be equally happy to remove your link from their sites.

what's more, the people with serious traffic aren't that likely to want to send their traffic away. they'd prefer to spend cash on writers and keep their traffic. i do a lot of work as a copywriter and site reviewer.

whether you decide to charge for your services or to do the writing/traffic trade, i think a couple samples would help more webmasters to take you seriously.

good luck to you!