Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Words you Hate!

maxpower

Words you Hate!

I was just wondering what you think are some of the words you hate too see used in a gay tour? I will start things off with my most hated word and that is “GAYS” it can be really easy to make this mistake if you have some problem with the English language, or if you really have no idea about gay sites/people, but it is very insulting to me and others I would assume.

gays, blacks, asians - anything that takes an adjective and turns a group of people into that one thing, that's what i hate. they remove the noun like people or men in order to make that group less human.

max, strangely we agree again.

Gay is the new Black
    I hate the word combo's like "Big Gay Cock Sex" And LOVE the typos like "Cock Sicking"
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    gays, blacks, asians - anything that takes an adjective and turns a group of people into that one thing, that's what i hate. they remove the noun like people or men in order to make that group less human.

max, strangely we agree again.
    I don’t think its so strange we agree, I bet we agree on many more things than we will disagree on, its just more fun to talk about the things we disagree about I guess

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I hate the word combo's like "Big Gay Cock Sex" And LOVE the typos like "Cock Sicking"
    I can not throw to many stones about typos myself, but I think most of the time I see stuff like “Big Gay Cock Sex” its normally in directories in an attempt to use as many key words as possible (all be it a really sloppy example) I can deal with it on some level.

C U N T

I hate that word

Images of a hairy green pus filled vagina with warts and long grey hairs comes to mind :worm:

I also don't like the words christian , ****** or obese
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

and i guess therein lies the rub.

i don't find it fun to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I don’t think its so strange we agree, I bet we agree on many more things than we will disagree on, its just more fun to talk about the things we disagree about I guess

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    and i guess therein lies the rub.

i don't find it fun to disagree.
    Well maybe fun was the wrong word I guess I should have said more stimulating. Would be no real point in posting if everyone thinks the same way about everything. Hell might as well just talk to myself then or just crop “ya that’s what I think too” and when anyone posts just use that :thumbsup:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    C U N T

I hate that word
    Haha i love using that word.. Cunt, cunty, cuntish, it just rolls off the tongue perfectly and fits so many uses

Regards,

Lee

to me, an ideal board is mostly an exchange of information, but perhaps also an exchange of ideas, not a battle of them.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Well maybe fun was the wrong word I guess I should have said more stimulating. Would be no real point in posting if everyone thinks the same way about everything. Hell might as well just talk to myself then or just crop “ya that’s what I think too” and when anyone posts just use that :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Haha i love using that word.. Cunt, cunty, cuntish, it just rolls off the tongue perfectly and fits so many uses

Regards,

Lee
    Oh my Mr. Windsor if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to seduce me :snake:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Paco
    THE most offensive and truly horrid one, to me is..

..WORK!

Also, there is the overly abused one, BUSY (as in, I am SO..).

Lee - although I agree with you, that one is the one I am most cautious about using.

Xstr8guy
    I like the word "cunt" only when a British person uses it. They pronounce it "coont" which actually makes it sound cute. The American pronunciation sounds so vulgar and hateful.

And yes, I hate the word "gays" too. And supposed gay friendly celebs use it all of the time like Margaret Cho and Kathy Griffin.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I find the word "felching" a little weird - I wouldn't say outright that I absolutely hate the word but, what the fuck? who the hell came up with that term to describe a kinda cool sexual act?

A close second is bukaki (see, I can't even spell it)

I also think that "FUCK" is way over used these days and I'm annoyed by the general populous using it everywhere all the time regardless of where they are when they use it...no social graces anymore guys and gals! (better in writing than spoken) - I'm very guilty of this and can often be heard saying "fucking piece of shit!" when I am very angry!!!

"fricken" also bothers me - sounds to much like a combo of "fried chicken" said way to fast by a speed freak - and misses the whole effect although, better than fuckin' which I WAY over use too-

I really can't stand it when you see a tour that's obviously just a straight tour translated into gay.

the way they take straight sites that are intentionally deameaning to women and use line like "Cum soaked whores" and just change it to "Cum soaked fags".

We've all seen stuff like that or totally condescending stuff like "Recommended for gay men" on banners selling sex toys that anyone could use.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.