Thread: iBill to IBD

Napoleon

iBill to IBD

Pissed Off? Well I am not going to take it. If I can't get my money...I would rather see them in Bancruptcy!

Nice new building, I wonder how many people did not get their money for the nice new sign:
    Oh, BTW, the address is:
    3275 W Hillsboro Blvd
    Suite 300
    Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
    (954) 363-4400

WhoKillediBill?
    The sign was paid for by the landlord.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ever get the feeling nobody actually cares, no matter how many usernames you register and post under?

This is what, your 10th username now? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Napoleon

Oversight

Quote Originally Posted by WhoKillediBill? View Post
    The sign was paid for by the landlord.
    Ok, an oversight on my part. This still does not get rid of the fact this company builds their fortunes off the backs of others. Without any thought given to the fact that people work hard for their money and need to eat and pay mortages. I for one, now that enough time has passed and the segway to a name change has occured will not forget and I will continue to follow this untill I am paid what I am owed. All you need to do is Google Broward County Clerk of Courts, Online services, Open Access Case Search, and type in iBill and any of the officers names......you be the judge.

Napoleon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Ever get the feeling nobody actually cares, no matter how many usernames you register and post under?

This is what, your 10th username now? :eek:

Regards,

Lee
    Your exageration always comes at a time when it is benificial to boost your own moral. Why can't you for once see that it is not about you and perhaps for once you should sit back and see what is going to happen next without giving your 50 cents.....remeber, you meet all the same people coming down that you met going up.

Napoleon

Yeah I've Been Thinking....

A flight to Florida and a road trip to Coral Springs would be nice. I hear the homes there are nice.:uhoh:

NewBoyToyMatt
    Has anyone gotten their settlements from IBill?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I pass by that building a lot, the miami subs is nearby and also the Albertsons

their other building where they were first is not even 5 minutes away from us

You realize iBill doesn't occupy the whole building right?

Napoleon

Good Shit To The Last 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    I pass by that building a lot, the miami subs is nearby and also the Albertsons

their other building where they were first is not even 5 minutes away from us

You realize iBill doesn't occupy the whole building right?
    Yeah! I know they do not occupy the whole building. I was up there a couple of days ago. I am surprised I was not seen. I took alot of pictures though. So much for security.

As for settlements....what settlements? I am sure that some were settled as long as there was a strong arm mentality "bring back business and we will give you what we owe you." that did not even work for some. Some business owners got a few payments and that was it. Or it was we will give our worthless piece of shit stock that can not seem to get over 20 cents. The people running that company are piss poor business people and retards can manage it better. Additionally, they have had sooo many other failed business, too many to count.

Do you know that certain officers of iBill/IBD made over $100,000.00 last year? Just so that they can go on their cruises every three months?

Also the marriages that have gone on in that family, that however I will save for another day, it should be called IBD - Inbred Brand Developments......Ciao

Napoleon
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Yeah! I know they do not occupy the whole building. I was up there a couple of days ago. I am surprised I was not seen. I took alot of pictures though. So much for security.

As for settlements....what settlements? I am sure that some were settled as long as there was a strong arm mentality "bring back business and we will give you what we owe you." that did not even work for some. Some business owners got a few payments and that was it. Or it was we will give our worthless piece of shit stock that can not seem to get over 20 cents. The people running that company are piss poor business people and retards can manage it better. Additionally, they have had sooo many other failed business, too many to count.

Do you know that certain officers of iBill/IBD made over $100,000.00 last year? Just so that they can go on their cruises every three months?

Also the marriages that have gone on in that family, that however I will save for another day, it should be called IBD - Inbred Brand Developments......Ciao
    I know, I know, I am adding on to my own shit.....

I have been investigating the numbers that are being reported to the U.S.SEC for Interative Brand Developments since they need to file being a publically traded company. Maybe we should all take the time to email them. As you will see, this goes much further than iBill. Here is the information:

Interactive Brand Developments:
    INTERACTIVE BRAND DV (OTC BB:IBDIE.OB)
    iBill, Gspot News, Penthouse Media Group, Inc., XTV, iBidUSA

Christopher Cox
    Chairman
    since 2005

Paul S. Atkins
    Commissioner
    since 2002

Roel C. Campos
    Commissioner
    since 2002

Annette L. Nazareth
    Commissioner
    since 2005

Kathleen L. Casey
    Commissioner
    since 2006

publicinfo@sec.gov

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    you are tooting your own horn, i don't think anyone cares about iBill anymore

Paco
    I guess a person needs the odd crusade in their life, to help give it (their life) meaning.

If what you are doing makes you happy - fill your boots ... have at 'er. HOWEVER, you should keep in mind that others may not want your reminder, as well that the many may be just as sick of iBill's actions as they are of the threads about them.

I am!