Thread: Shameless Pat on the Back...

JustBryce

Shameless Pat on the Back...

We are just closing the ads for our JustUsBoys.com magazine for the upcoming Fall issue and are very happy to announce that we are going to be able to increase our print and distribution beyond what we had previously announced.

In the summer issue, we promised our advertisers 70,000 copies, but we printed 75,000 copies. This upcoming fall issue we have been promissing everyone 75,000 copies, but we will be printing and distributing 80,000 copies.

Our goal is to always underpromise and overdeliver and I'm really excited that this will be the 6th consecutive time we have grown the magazine in an eleventh hour suprise for our advertisers.

The fall issue is going to be really hot and I hope you all enjoy it. I want to just thank everyone here who is advertising in the magazine issue after issue. I'm just elated today and wanted to share this great news with our advertisers who frequent this board and everyone else.

If you aren't advertising in the magazine yet, check us out http://jubmag.com/advertise.html - We have increased the size of the Fall issue by adding 8 more pages and will be including more editorial content as well as showcasing new advertisers.

OK. That's enough of the shameless self-promotion, but again... Thanks to everyone!

Dzinerbear
    Well deserved pat on the back. You guys work hard to put out a great, high-quality magazine and I look forward to them every quarter.

Cheers,
    Michael

nice one, congrats!

cheers,
    Luke

Excellent work Bryce!

You guys really got it together over thre :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

wildgirl
    Great work...congrats

sexyd
    great job! :groovy:

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I've seen just one Issue and grabed one at Mr. S where Don works and will take it back with me to Good Old Germany... I like it too

DEVELISH

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Great job and growth is always the goal!

Of course this is no secret to us...that is why we advertise with you!! :cheerleader:

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com