Thread: what to do with this website...?

wespritts

I Wonder? what to do with this website...?

Hey everyone

I have been promoting the ifriends cam site threw Click Cash for well over a year using my site gaycamcentral.com. its the same idea allot of other webmasters have been using to send more niche specific traffic to ifriends. it converts very well for some. it was going well for me I was getting checks every week but they suddenly canceled my account and told me that my traffic was un productive! So the point of this post is to get some help with ideas on what to do with this site now? I want to use it for something but I don't know what or what sponsor? I will need to redesign the site but that's not a problem.
    if any one has an idea of what they might do in this situation please let me know!
    thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Send the traffic to http://www.livebucks.com or http://www.imlive.com instead

Regards,

Lee

Could switch out to a blog script and push various programs that have live cams and shows as part of the site as well as switch out and pick up I'm Live for surfer camchat. Rather than list a couple sites at random, check out the directory listing for Live Sex Now at www.motn.com for a huge list of sites you could promote. The trick is figuring out which actually have shows with their models, and which are saying they have live shows via a feed or upsell link.

A couple that do have em:
    MenwithCams
    CollegeboysLive

Thanks Bec. Yeah, we have a couple live shows.

If you want to work out some kind of traffic redirect or would like to talk about some kind of promotion, I"m sure I could figure a way to up the revshare percentage for you.

I don't understand the arrogance of ifriends, I've never been able to get anyone to bite with their program. They make theirs on the girls, the guys are and will always be an afterthought.

hony
    Actually gay traffic is more productive for me on ifriends than straight, percentage-wise anyway. But I just received from them a "warning" type email about my traffic being unproductive -- by which I presume they mean people signup but don't spend. Which makes no sense to me.

Anyway other good places to send gay cam traffic are privatefeeds.com and vscash (flirt4free). With both of those I make more $ on gay than straight even though I send more straight traffic.

Hony

i'd try hsn or another pay per sale program first to see how it works out for you. if it doesn't, you could try a join for free cam site that pays a buck a join or you could start doing cam site reviews of all the cam sites that don't have the same content as one another.

wespritts
    hey thanks for all the posts!
    some good ideas. I like the one about making it into a webcam review site. I can try to promote a few programs instead of just 1. not sure how to set it up exactly but Ill have to think about that. Ill look at all the sponsors you all suggested and see what looks good. if I do this Ill need to switch out some of my content that I pulled from ifriends also...

I may be able to keep my click cash account. Im still waiting to hear back from them to see if thats possible. if not I will take your suggestions and go from there...

Thanks!