Thread: The Difference Between Gay And Straight Surfers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The Difference Between Gay And Straight Surfers?

So i have been checking out a bunch of sites over the last few days for both gay and straight surfers and, im acually suprised at just how different both types of sites are from each other, for example, one program, was charging a whole $14.95 more to give surfers access to their gay sites (with less content) than they were charging surfers to access their striaght sites.

That got me thinking, what would everyone say the biggest differences between gay and straight surfers were when it came to what the surfers (and webmasters) expect to see inside a paysite?

One thing that Patti mentioned in a thread earlier that does seem to be true is that gay site members are, more often than not, given image and movie content that is typically smaller in dimension than what straight surfers are given.

Another thing i have noticed as mentioned above, is that pricing seems to be a much bigger draw for straight surfers joining a site than it would appear to be for gay surfers.

So, what else have you noticed when it comes to differences between gay and straight paysites, primarily differences between what the two types of member expects.

Regards,

Lee

Napoleon

Yeah My Thoughts......

I do not claim to be an expert however I think that this is a terrific subject.

Having pondered this myself from many different vantage points I beleive that I have come to the conclusion that it has to do with a minority demographic (especially in U.S. based markets). Otherwise as I refer to it as "Jesus" land.

Let's face it, there is a higher demand for "Straight" content then for "Gay" content (just because there are more breeders out there). So when a person who is searching for "Gay" content whether there is less of it for more money, the Gay person will pay it. They will also, even after months of paying for it, will not do a chargeback or ask for refunds because they realize that there are not many sites for them to enjoy, whether they understand this or not.

Off subject, it burns me up that straight producers understand this and are trying to corner a market that should be left to the homo experts

I hope that my opions are welcome......

Napoleon

Yeah My Thoughts (cont)....

Another thing too is that because it is more socially acceptable to be straight, they are given carte blanche to be more liberal with their fetishes making it more appealing. My thoughts are that if it is good enough for the "breeders" it is good enough for us....we need to start thinking more outside of the box for content.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 08-26-2006 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Misspelling