Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There A Sporting Chance?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is There A Sporting Chance?

That we have any die hard sports fans in our community?

If so what sports? Oh and i mean fans for reasons other than watching the guys run around and get sweaty LOL

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    I'm Canadian.. if i don't watch at least 12 Hockey games per year, they'd float me out into the ocean on an Ice Floe. Besides, it gives me a chance to hang around with all my buds while the girlfriends find en excuse to go out and leave us all aone.

And I LOVE Baseball. Hey... we won teh World Series two years in a row here.

And Motorcycle racing, of course, but I don't follow it much anymore...

Jason
    I'm from Detroit...if I don't watch at least 12 hockey games per season they'd shoot me in the head, run me over a couple times and leave my body in a dumpster in Cass Corridor...besides, it gives me a chance to bond with my dad who's a huge hockey fanatic.

I LOVE baseball...but only because of the uniforms and the crotch grabbing and the spitting and the locker room......um....nevermind.

Seriously though, the only sport I ever really got into for pure enjoyment of the sport was swimming. My youngest sister just got back from competing in Nationals down in Ft. Lauderdale. I was never that good but still like to follow Olympic hopefuls etc....

The speedos are just a nice bonus

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I guess hockey is a keeper. I used to follow hockey quite closely, although, in the past 2 years it hasn't been top on my priority list. And finding a good Floridian Hockey team... well come on now. LOL

I used to make fun of my Dad because he'd yell to the television during football games. Then he walked in when I was watching a hockey game and laughed at me because I was doing the same thing.

G

RainGurl
    like every good lesbian, i am a good WNBA fan. looking forward to the season now that I live in a city with a team!

BDBionic
    Rugby's my sport. Have played it since I was a lil kid and still play it, although my back's shot to shit on account of it so I've had to slow it down a bit.
    I'm an internationally certified ref now, so continue to be active in that arena refereeing club and college matches in and around Southern California.
    I'm addicted to fantasy football as well as am a big Redskins fan. Also love watching baseball. Can't stand professional basketball, though. I hate it.

Originally posted by BDBionic
    Rugby's my sport. Have played it since I was a lil kid and still play it, although my back's shot to shit on account of it so I've had to slow it down a bit.
    I'm an internationally certified ref now, so continue to be active in that arena refereeing club and college matches in and around Southern California.
    I'm addicted to fantasy football as well as am a big Redskins fan. Also love watching baseball. Can't stand professional basketball, though. I hate it.
    Haha im a Rugby fan too :groovy:

Used to play in High School and love watching the 5 Nations games when they are on

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    it's hard to get any 5 nations coverage out here in the US.
    FoxSportsWorld does a pretty good job of rugby coverage, though.
    I had the World Cup online... I could watch the matches live on my computer hehe. The stream was excellent too so it might as well have been on TV. 8)

Yeah ive noticed that too LOL

Even when they do have coverage it isnt publicized that well so yu normally end up missing a game or two too

Regards,

Lee

Mitch
    Originally from Long Island NY, so I could either like hockey or baseball. I am a huge NY Islanders fan, go to the games, watch on TV and even travel back to NY for some games here and there. I dont like watching baseball but I am a Yanks fan anyway. I play, roller and ice, hockey here in Phx..and we just got the NHL 2006 All Star Game, if there is still a league of course.

AusCoding Allan
    I WANNA WANNA BE A WALLA WALLABY!

Despite our defeat in the Rugby World Cup I'm still a fanatic. We have local club rugby teams. My local team has been premiers three years running.

Wouldn't dare mention any other sport in front of my family or friends for fear of being driven in to the outback and left for dead.

Allan

Originally posted by Mitch
    Originally from Long Island NY, so I could either like hockey or baseball. I am a huge NY Islanders fan, go to the games, watch on TV and even travel back to NY for some games here and there. I dont like watching baseball but I am a Yanks fan anyway. I play, roller and ice, hockey here in Phx..and we just got the NHL 2006 All Star Game, if there is still a league of course.
    See I was just about to do what my dad does to me... I read NY Islanders and was about to Boo at ya LMAOPIP I'm a Jersey Devils fan, myself.

See in our house, you couldn't mention or follow ANY basbeall team other than the Yankees without catching hell from Dad. LOL To this day he's pissed at the Dodgers for leaving Brooklyn LMAO And since I was a Mets fan, I had to sneak over to my grandmothers (his mother), when I could drive, to catch a game on TV. I'd visit, and we'd go watch the game together. She would giggle and say, 'We'll have to tell your father that you were helping me in the garden'.

In a way watching baseball in our family is like being in the closet... Although I got hell from my family about the Mets not being gay LMAOPIP

GA

BDBionic
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries

Wouldn't dare mention any other sport in front of my family or friends for fear of being driven in to the outback and left for dead.

Allan
    I wanna meet your family and friends.

My family is much the same way. My dad has played forever. He's the one that got the 3 of us kids in to it when we were all little. He grew up in England so that's how it all started for us.
    My older brother plays for the US Air Force and a US SuperLeague club out East.
    My younger brother plays for UCLA here in Los Angeles.
    I played for the Coast Guard for awhile and then for a SuperLeague club here in California before injury took me out of that level.
    There was a time, in fact, that all 4 of us capped a few matches all together back in Egypt.
    As you can imagine, my mom's had to learn some interesting coping mechanisms when all her sons and her husband are constantly getting beat up and injured on the pitch. Essentially we could lose a limb and be laying in a pool of our own blood, twisted and wrecked on the floor, and she'd walk by, lecture us about dirtying up the carpet, toss us a beer and a bandaid and tell us to fix ourselves.

Rugby! Especially world cup rugby, ie, the french team's hot erotica video :goof:

cheers,
    Luke

Originally posted by Chilihost
    Rugby! Especially world cup rugby, ie, the french team's hot erotica video :goof:

cheers,
    Luke
    Did anyone ever find a version of that video in the US format, yet?

:devil:

GA