Thread: Beyond my signups - NATS & MPA3

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Beyond my signups - NATS & MPA3

Right guys, can anyone offer their views on this one for me.

For a few years now I have been using the standard 'sign a site up with the CC company' format and then pushing my sites out, and then getting the signups etc as we all do - which is all well and good - but now I want to get more info out of my business so I can grow it better.

I have been thinking of using NATS or MPA3, not for an affiliate scheme, but for my own use - I see that these sites offer good tools for expanding a network of paysites and allowing cross promotion etc within your own network - discounts and sales marketing tools, geo targeting etc.

so, my questions are:

1) NATS or MPA3

2) What would my procedure be regarding sites that are signed up with the CC companies, do i have to delete them and then resign them up again to use my own 3rd party software ?

Big thanks to anyone who can offer me their advise, andthing you think I should consider

regards

Socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstars View Post
    Right guys, can anyone offer their views on this one for me.

For a few years now I have been using the standard 'sign a site up with the CC company' format and then pushing my sites out, and then getting the signups etc as we all do - which is all well and good - but now I want to get more info out of my business so I can grow it better.

I have been thinking of using NATS or MPA3, not for an affiliate scheme, but for my own use - I see that these sites offer good tools for expanding a network of paysites and allowing cross promotion etc within your own network - discounts and sales marketing tools, geo targeting etc.

so, my questions are:

1) NATS or MPA3

2) What would my procedure be regarding sites that are signed up with the CC companies, do i have to delete them and then resign them up again to use my own 3rd party software ?

Big thanks to anyone who can offer me their advise, andthing you think I should consider

regards

Socks
    It sounds like everything you are wanting to do can be done already without the need of MPA3 or NATs.

Regards,

Lee

Nad
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstars View Post
    so, my questions are:

1) NATS or MPA3

1) NATS is A+ and easy to integrate into third parties
    2) Doesn't matter what you use for your affiliate tracking and third party. If you already have the sites setup on CCBill, 365 or Epoch, then it is a matter of changing from thier password management to your own post notification - which is part of the NATS/MPA3/Executive Stats setup....so there is nothing really to worry about on number 2, with the exception of your current affiliates being migrated to the new software...

let me know if you need anything