Thread: Bonus Site Access Question..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Bonus Site Access Question..

In your opinions, when offering a bonus site access with a membership purchase, do you think it would be better offering access to an existing site or, a totally dedicated one specifically for the purpose of 'bonus access'?

The reason i ask is that, i would think, offering access to an existing paysite could potentially negativly effect sales to the site being offered whilst, if you offer access to a dedicated site specifically designed to be used as a 'bonus' that affiliates cant promote directly and that surfers cant directly join, it would seem to be a true 'bonus' in that respect.

What do you folks think about this? Do you think offering a stand-alone site would work better for a bonus access site or should one or more of the programs existing sites be used instead?

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    I see lots of affiliate programs offering "buy one, buy the lot". i have to say thats never made me more likely to buy that membership but i have looked at the other sites and brought from that a few times. At the end of the day, as long as you get the sale and your affiliate gets paid - then a sale is a sale. Im guessing it helps with retention of course.

As for one bonus site, id think why not just make the first site bigger. Its kind of like saying "i have fuck all content so im giveing you this bonus section so you dont feel ripped off". i still buy paysites and thats how id see it but of course im also a webmaster so my views maybe slightly tainted.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. webnet's Avatar
    a lot of affiliate programs give as bonus, free access to all sites.