Thread: Sick of companies not replying to emails

marcjacob

Sick of companies not replying to emails

Im not mentioning names but im sick of it. There are a few people on this board whos programs i either promote or am gearing upto. Im now going to start dropping companies who fail to reply to two consecutive emails. Im not wasting my time anymore.

24 hours is long enough to check your email, if your running a program which offers webmaster support and you cant either check your email once every 24 hours or get someone to do it for you then im not being your webmaster. I understand people take holidays (heard of out of office reply?) and i obviously wont apply this at the weekend but other than that, this is my new policy.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Dont forget, it may not be that they havent bothered replying to your email, they simply may not have received it at all

What i usually do if im trying to get hold of someone who i know is a GWW Community member is shoot them an email and a PM letting them know they have an email from me, one way or another im guaranteed to get a response then

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    that is true. i do test my email address's when this happens though and will allways pm if there on a board i post too.

im sick of it though lee. one avs that i submitted to ages ago, then spent ages trying to get the site aprooved (without a single responce) has come back telling me the site was aprooved and they de listed it because ive deleted the site, the bloody cheek. ive replied asking why they dont reply to emails, guess what, no reply as yet. dont even expect them to bother.

Paco
    it happens day in and day out, and not just in that direction - webmasters are just as guilty of not responding.

I check mail, every weekday, as it arrives (every 15-minutes), however on weekends I check once Saturday morning, and once Sunday evening or night (once I arrive back in town), so long as an appropriate or obvious subject line was used.

If it was me (doubtful) say so, here - I do not mind.

I WAS working with a sponsor whom NEVER replied to my mail. After the third failed attempt at communicating with them, I pulled all links and waited for them to contact me. I made them wait the exact period of time that they made me wait, and when I was ready I sent them a "sorry, but we no longer have a mutual relationship" notice.

Gnat69
    This actually makes me sad, I am sorry that you go through this for I experience the same thing.

I for one do not do this, I see an email from one of my clients and it gets anwsered right away. I think that this is the least you could do expecially when your getting traffic and sign ups from them....:playboy:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnat69 View Post
    This actually makes me sad, I am sorry that you go through this for I experience the same thing....

y0 Gnat69 - glad to see some of the crew from GT here!