Thread: Depending On Ernesto...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Depending On Ernesto...

I may not be around much for the next couple of days, we now have a tropical storm warning in place with a hurricane watch due to be put in place sometime late tonight / early Wednesday.

As it stands right now, Ernesto is planned to be in our area sometime tomorrow evening / Thursday morning.

See you all soon, we're now heading off to make sure we're all prepared for Ernesto

Regards,

Lee

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    You take care babe and batten down the hatches. I will keep an eye on GWW for ya. ((hugs)) :worm:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Hold on tight, Lee

marcjacob
    Take care Lee, and anyone else in Florida (is it?)

Is it right its now back down to a tropical storm? is that still fierce? Anyway i hope everyone keeps safe.

good luck, we will all be hoping it doesn't hit :angel:

We've been filming in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale for the past week, but decided to leave a day early because of the weather. Good thing we did, too, because our original flight was cancelled and they closed the FLL airport for awhile. Try re-arranging flight schedules for 11 models and crew! What a nightmare, but it all worked out well.

Xstr8guy
    BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES LEE!

Btw, don't people use hurricane shutters anymore? Whenever there is a hurricane warning you see (on the news) Home Depots being overrun by people buying plywood to board up their windows.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have them installed on your house and just close them up before a hurricane comes. You would think it would be standard issue on homes in hurricane plagued areas.
    $0.02

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by citiboyz View Post
    We've been filming in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale for the past week, but decided to leave a day early because of the weather. Good thing we did, too, because our original flight was cancelled and they closed the FLL airport for awhile. Try re-arranging flight schedules for 11 models and crew! What a nightmare, but it all worked out well.
    Glad you made it back ok Steve. I was worried about you all down there. ((hugs))
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    Glad you made it back ok Steve. I was worried about you all down there. ((hugs))
    Thanks for thinking about us! Yeah, it was a mess changing all the flights from Wednesday to Tuesday. Then we found out they planned to close the airport Tuesday afternoon, so we had to make another round of changes to move up all the flights to early morning. All but 2 of us were on Southwest, and let me tell you this... they were amazing. They definitely went above and beyond the call of duty to help us out.