Thread: Marcello's lucky escape

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

Yeah Marcello's lucky escape

I've just got back from Vienna where I did a fashion show and a photoshoot.
    I don't know what it is about me,but disaster follows me around just lately..
    We just started rehearsing for the show and the stage was still in process of being built.
    As I walked on a catwalk,a big wooden plank that was just being fixed fell on top of my head,knocking me off my feet.
    I came about a bit dazed and felt a sharp throbbing pain on the back of my head.As I touched it I saw my hand was covered in blood.They took me back to my hotel,by then it was really late.I couldn't sleep as my head kept bleeding and first thing in the morning I had to go to a hospital to have my head examined.The x-ray didn't show any damage so I went to do a show.
    By then the word of my misadventure has spread around and the audience welcomed me with a round of applause.
    Its nice to be back home now and get on with my website.
    Marcello.....

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    OH man, sorry to hear that.

Did it bleed bad? I mean, why didn't you go to the hospital imeadiately and get stitches?

Hope you feel all right again

DEVELISH

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. withmarcello's Avatar

marcello

well its stopped bleeding , so went to bed and woke up in the night , bleeding again , it was only couple of plastic ones , but was bruised bad , ok now , but taking it easy
    cheers Marcello ...

raymor
    Sorry to hear that you got hit with a plank, but I'm glad you "got your head examined".
    I've been thinking for a while now that you might need to get your head examined.

Paco
    Sorry to hear about the mishap, Marcello. SOOOooo ... you get to keep the clothes? If not all, how about those stained with your brain-juice?

Not to add insult (to injury), but you should have went straight to the hospital - they would have given you some yummy treats!

Yeah marcello

Thanks guys , yeah the tight buggers gave me nothing , just a few paracetamol ,
    Think am ok now , get back doing my site again my head might look bigger though ..

Paco
    cheap bastards!
    That (acetaminophen) is no better (especially for your liver) than them giving you a :wrench:

I would have liked to have seen them give you 400mg of Vitamin 'I' (gel caps are best) cased with or by a #3 or #4 German Riesling.

<drool & :high:>