Thread: Spam Area

Gay is the new Black

Spam Area

Anyone ever go there?

I was looking at it and the "views" are like 1 or 2, maybe 3 or 4. But that's it.
    Be Who You Are!

I don't go there

I get hundreds, yes hundreds, of spams a day in my spamarrest. The last thing I wanna do is seek it out :jerkoff:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Paco
    No sir, I do not like green eggs & spam.
    I am really not a fan of what they (the manufacturers) call meat because I believe it to be the pinnacle of mechanically seperated & processed "food".

OH, you mean promo style spam: No - it became obsolete with the advent of [must say with an echo] the sig.
    (j/k x 2)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You do have a point there. I think if people are looking for anything they are more apt to click the sig than hit up the spam forum.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I glance through it occassionally - although lately there's someone down there making some really stupid posts and even if the "offer" looks appealing, there's not one iota of contact info! Go figure.

I agree with DonMike - I'm more apt to hit a sig button or link or respond to a "spammy" or news release post made by a regular contributor.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I glance through it occassionally - although lately there's someone down there making some really stupid posts and even if the "offer" looks appealing, there's not one iota of contact info! Go figure.
    If I'm thinking of the same person: It seems, to me, like he is trying his hand at some assbaggery (being an assbag).

Sorry for the language, but his posts seem somewhat condescending.

I love that you found a definition of assbag. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I love that you found a definition of assbag. LOL!
    Hey, Boo, you made a booboo: edit-out "that" & "found a definition of assbag. LOL!"

Awwwwwww. I do love you you little bundle of olive skinned goodness.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Madame0120
    Yaknow, this is a very timely thread for me. I was just over at the Spam Forum cause I'm back on my gay traffic hub project, after it was put to the back burner, while I cared for roy. :juggle:

Since Febuary of 2005 I have compiled a Favorites List - Possible Cash Programs, that is woefully out of date. I've got notes, and biz cards from 6 shows, with cryptic messages scribbled everywhere!

Zoe .. here's the deal

Sitting in front of me are blank templates of the hub, ready for me to fill in with current affiliate sites and new programs. I've weeded out the less than stellar performers, and I'm ready to get some me fresh man meat to pimp.

My challange is that I can't even begin to list all the great folks we have met in our travels, nor am I able to put the program with the owner. The part-timers is really getting the edge on me and I don't want to miss anyone I've ever smoozed. :prescription:

So please, if ya'll would help the old gal out, and spam me!

www.gayxxxsource.com

Catagories Titles may change, as I narrow down the nitches. Top Banner Spots are Open for placement on this PR4 site.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to PM me. I'm out of the office today from 1 to 4 PM cst and tomorrow from 9 to 3.

ICQ 206-856-063
    YM dear_madame

:sunny: