Thread: CCBill Telephone Transaction Payouts

CCBill Telephone Transaction Payouts

Ok, first of all, I love ccbill. They do just about everything right.

But.....

The last reconciled telephone billing transactions I have been paid for was May 4th. That means the actual transactions were probably in the winter 2005. Its now almost September 2006. I know its a fucked up system, but for christ's sake, nearly 4 months and no indication of any more payments in the system.

I emailed them and the reply was.. well, its normally 3-4 months between payouts. Jeesh.... I'm not sure its even worth it to offer them anymore. I hate to walk away from the couple grand it brings in, but if it takes this long to get paid, is it even worth it? Someone at ccbill needs to start kicking somone in the ass to get the money collected and paid.

When was your last reconciled ccbill telephone transaction?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Seems like it's always been sorta like that for us, we'll go for months and all the sudden we get an extra thousand or two bucks in a check...

I think the deal is the 900 provider bills the customer on their phone bill, they have to wait for the customer to pay the local telco, the telco to pay them, and them to pay ccbill... it was a similar deal years ago when I worked with a tech support line that used 900 number billling.

How long have you been gay?
    1900 billing the USA is messy. Try not to get bent out of shape about it, you just have to realize it's simply extra cash you wouldn't of seen otherwise.

Its not CCbill's fault - they are a top notch company at the mercy of a highly regulated / wacky system in which they are at the mercy of the phone companies.

We offer the same sort of 1900 system in Canada as well and it's a lot less complicated. We also offer per minute telephone billing in the rest of the world, b/c the other countries do not support flat rate/drop charge billing.

Many programs that use ccbill900 don't realize that their telephone billing system only covers the USA - thus a lot of Int'l "pay by phone" clicks are wasted.

Using geo location and brows language recognition we offer a system where one link code can cover all of your global pay by phone users. You can use it right alongside ccbill900 to ensure your Int'l users can also opt to pay by phone also.

thanks
    Sam
    gxbill.com
    info@gxbill.com
    icq 156 335 240