Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZyloCo, Inc. Releases 20th Video

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar

ZyloCo, Inc. Releases 20th Video

Beverly Hills, California
    Amazing - kids. Only in America!

Who would have thought that the two of us - a guy like me and, my devoted boy lover - would ever release anything on film - especially in this competitive market…and, would take on the challenge of starting a BareBack production company in the post 9/11 market slump and, in the face of so many who said that we couldn’t do it - a couple with absolutely no production experience….

Well, against all odds Anthony DeAngelo and Cameron Cruise, a.k.a. Tony&Cam, are proud to announce the official release of our twentieth video - DIAL "B" FOR BAREBACK. It is amazing to us that we've survived these past 3 1/2 years - and, have been successful too!

So where do we go from here? Simple - we do more of what we do best - more full length features - expanded feeds, an expanded store and some great new multi-media projects - in short, more fun for our extended Gay Family.

Amazing, amazing - it just goes to show that you can do anything if you put your mind to it! (and of course, nothing wrong with some "hard" work)

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    20 Videos - not bad at all - soon you can open your own video store, He he he

*evilGrin*

DEVELISH

Yeah!

I know that 20 doesn't sound like much but, if you've ever pulled a production together - the models, studio time, support, videographers, PA's, editors, music, (catering, my favorite part) etc. etc. and then add in the design time, printing and replication team and then again the PR and distribution network - AHHH! - I'm surprised we made it past the very first one!

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Super congrats guys! I Know what HARD work it can be..... 20 videos is an awesome milestone. We look forward to your continued growth and success in the next 20 releases.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    Super congrats guys! I Know what HARD work it can be..... 20 videos is an awesome milestone. We look forward to your continued growth and success in the next 20 releases.
    Thanks Tom, yes you can say "hard again" for sure!

Best yet, this video (which will officially hit the streets next week) has already created a rush on our store!

Our first promotion will be at the Crypt in Long Beach next Saturday and we have another scheduled for San Francisco later in the month (or maybe October) I need to check with Cam on that.

Meanwhile, casting for the next and so on....

Hey, Anthony, Cam

If you guys have any review text, photos, etc for your releases we'd love to "review" them and promote them on our traffic sites and our upcoming video review blog, in addition to our plans to add reviews to our wehovideo store where we already carry your titles.

let me know what you've got ...

thanks again

Tom

Baby, we're in business - have we got stuff for you!

We've got press kits, screeners, web ready photos and weiners on the roaster this weekend!

I've got a kit for this one and we're dropping posters, screeners and stuff around town this weekend.

Call us and we'll drop off a gift basket!

A big congrats to you, 20 videos sounds like a lot [i]to me!!![//i], its a fantastic milestone.

cheers,
    Luke

thanks man! we're crankin'...

Any of you guys want to blog about Tony and Cam's new video, you can get pics and information about the video on Zyloco's site. They have a great media kit, including video trailers, photos, and release information text that would go great with blogs...contact Tony or Cam and they can hook you up.

I got the media kit yesterday and did a promo page on one of our sites.

As very supportive members of our community, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Zyloco.net

How long have you been gay?
    Congratz, Tony!

Sounds like your HARD work had paid off

BTW - It was a pleasure speaking with you on Friday. I'll be following up on Tuesday with the information we discussed.
    >>>>>> ICQ 40361994

robin
    Sorry I haven't popped in sooner T&C -- I'm always up for ummm plugging you guys. I've been uber busy packing my bags ... Anyhoo scooting over to the site to pick up promo goodies. I'll do ya on GSS blog.

robin
    Just went and grabbed a box.

There's an error though: 90210_scene3_collage.jpg doesn't seem to be showing up on page: http://www.zyloco.net/id49.html

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    A belated congratulations to you on your 20th release!

We well understand what a challenge it is to get to video number 20... between shooting, editing, rendering, encoding, authoring, not to mention reviewing interim edits, making little changes... preparing slipsheet and disc art assets, assembling stills and other assets for marketing, writing press releases, delaing with distributors... there's an insane amount of work that goes into each release that few outside of those who produce them ever really understand.

Now it's onward and upward to number 50!

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Just went and grabbed a box.

There's an error though: 90210_scene3_collage.jpg doesn't seem to be showing up on page: http://www.zyloco.net/id49.html
    sorry about that...actually, above 90210 stuff is at http://www.zyloco.net/id35.html and seems to cum up fine for me this AM, (everything is cumming up this AM - I love good LONG weekends) - but on the serious side, and you know how HARD it is for me to take stuff seriously...

the other above link... http://www.zyloco.net/id49.html is cool for the current release... Dial "B" for BareBack

let me know if you want a kit - if I can figure out how to zip the entire fucking package, I'll do it!

this may be a real stupid question Robin, but can you pull the trailer too? Am I the worst when it cums to all this web stuff or what? I just figured out what www stands for - Tony, I tell myself, "you're one silly and wiley wabit!"