Thread: The trye purveyors of hypocrisy! [religion]

Paco

The trye purveyors of hypocrisy! [religion]

When I heard this, I wanted to find the closest, most Roman Catholic (RC), church, so to slap some sense in to the heads of the purveyors of non-sensible gibberish & archaic behaviour.

What exactly am I rambling about? THIS

a cardinal threatened doctors (with excommunication) who performed an abortion ... on an 11-year old girl allegedly raped by her stepfather.

WOW, they (RC) are now in the blackmail business? What am I saying, of course they are. This is not the first time they've forced their ways upon others and threatening those that do not succumb, 100% [period].

WOW! So the church would have a child give birth to a child, adding stress to her life forcing her to live a life of sin (child out of wedlock) merely to save their "code" or way of doing things, rather than allowing others to remove the by-product of a sinful act, so to help the child to MAYBE return to living a life of a child.

Wait - they are breaking one rule, to enforce another.

It is clear the institute cares not for their flock!
    It is very clear that they care about enforcing their “rules”, more than the well being of their sheep.

I am still lost as to how so many people still follow, blindly, these ancient and obsolete "ways". Do they need to grasp so tightly to a concept created by sinners that they’d willing give-up their rights, or worse … their lives.

Ah, what the hell am I saying - I am sure none of the children that they (dealers of that drug called "god") impregnated, while they raped them, have had the demon seed aborted. NO. These bastards most likely have a litter of bastard-children under their frock.

Sorry for the troll’ish rant, but it sickens me to see how so many moths (those that only care about reaching the light) will allow lying murdering raping thieving cheating bastards to control them! Guess they believe in the churches "ways" so much, they have denied evolution and have placed the reins, to their lives, in the hands of these oh so "good" messengers of "god". How else does one explain it?

And people freaked out over Vernon Howell (aka D.Koresh) and that raping moron Warren Jeffs.
    I see no difference, really.

How can the people of the world allow such a bad institute to control it (the world)?
    Do people so badly need to believe in a lie that they'd risk another person's, or worse … a child’s, life?
    Sad?
    NOPE – pathetic!

I’d like to say I too lost some wait, but imaginary figures (“god”) do not weigh-in!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    WOW, they (RC) are now in the blackmail business?
    "Now"?! They have been for well over a millenia. .

They've thrived for quite some time on using the threat of eternal damnation and/or the promise of eternal salvation to fill their coffers and increase their political power.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Paco
    and why is G.W.Bush not going after them?

After all, IT is the biggest threat to our world, and is the most powerful, effective & efficient weapon of mass destruction.

P.S. Sorry for the title/topic typo. It should read: The true purveyors of hypocrisy! [religion]

But you're all smart cookies.
    Can I have a bite?

Madame0120
    Disclaimer:

I believe in a Woman's Choice.

That being said ..

Why would any Catholic be surprised at being excommunicated for performing abortions? You can be excommunicated for using condoms.

Personally, if you aren't going to follow the doctrine, you need to go Methodist.

What burns my buns, is the chain store phramacies that refuse to fill birth control pills.
    :anger:

marcjacob
    Paco, whilst i see where you coming from I need to speak out about your post and offer my position.

a. i think the catholic church here, like in a billion over cases, are plain wrong. they are not following many of the teachings of the bible (like love, caring, compassion, forgiveness, helping people in trouble and so on). they often screw up this way.

b. many christians are way off the mark. im a christian, yes ive read the bible, and no i dont believe this doctor is dammed to hell over this abortion and no i dont believe the bible condems all gay people. there are many old testiment laws not applicable today (jesus said there not) and jesus said nothing, zilch, nutta about gay people even though it was rife in roman controlled areas.

c. there are twats in every society. the church has more than its fair share, granted, but i hate when people judge the faith, and worse, god himself, by certain misguided invididuals who condem others when they themselves are in no position (priests touching up boys springs to mind).

i except this story is a disgrace, but i think most RATIONAL christians who care about others, will also be saddened and angered by it. my thoughts are with the girl who has had an awfull time, and i wish the church would be there to support her not judge or condem her or those trying to help her.

i feel very strongly the will answer to god for that.

ps. this is probably the first time ive mentioned my faith. i have friends who are atheist, muslim, even pagen friends and always respect peoples faith or lack there of. i would ask the same curtesy

Madame0120
    are not following many of the teachings of the bible (like love, caring, compassion, forgiveness, helping people in trouble and so on). they often screw up this way

Ahh .. well there's the rub. This new force of Fundimental Christians are not using the most recent version of G-d's Word. Nope, they range back to the Old Books of The Bible, to justify their actions. They tout a book so poorly translated and unrealted- to even those times, that the Author couldn't bear it any longer and sent a Messenger with Version 2.0.

It was a revision to The Manual - for a more populated world.

Simple ideals that allow masses of people, of different cultures to live in harmony and grow. The old books gave rules of survial, the new docs- more of a guide for socialization and progress.

Love Thy Neighbor, as thyself. :heart:

:heart: Do onto others, as you would have them to onto you.

You Are Thy Brother's Keeper. :heart:

Be a good citizen.

Take care of the children.

The New Testement is filled with the beauty of love, nature, brotherhood and the concequesces that may come to pass, if inhumanity takes hold of society. As a person of Faith, I believe there will be a Second Comming - and it's going to happen, simply because we ALL couldn't get along.

Who knows? The Lord might tire of His bickering children and we'll ALL get kicked out of the house.

Catholics

1) Demand no condoms to be used during sex (to make more catholic babies) Africans die of AIDS following the churches wishes

2) Let the priests fuck children and when it's found out move them to another church.

3) Threaten doctors that they wont goto heaven if they help an 11 year old rape victim with abortion.

The fact that I'm alive during a time on this planet when people still follow this shit AMAZES me. Let the cattle be led to slaughter - that's all I have to say.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Toni_Enzo
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Paco, whilst i see where you coming from I need to speak out about your post and offer my position.

a. i think the catholic church here, like in a billion over cases, are plain wrong. they are not following many of the teachings of the bible (like love, caring, compassion, forgiveness, helping people in trouble and so on). they often screw up this way.

b. many christians are way off the mark. im a christian, yes ive read the bible, and no i dont believe this doctor is dammed to hell over this abortion and no i dont believe the bible condems all gay people. there are many old testiment laws not applicable today (jesus said there not) and jesus said nothing, zilch, nutta about gay people even though it was rife in roman controlled areas.

c. there are twats in every society. the church has more than its fair share, granted, but i hate when people judge the faith, and worse, god himself, by certain misguided invididuals who condem others when they themselves are in no position (priests touching up boys springs to mind).

i except this story is a disgrace, but i think most RATIONAL christians who care about others, will also be saddened and angered by it. my thoughts are with the girl who has had an awfull time, and i wish the church would be there to support her not judge or condem her or those trying to help her.

i feel very strongly the will answer to god for that.

ps. this is probably the first time ive mentioned my faith. i have friends who are atheist, muslim, even pagen friends and always respect peoples faith or lack there of. i would ask the same curtesy
    :snake:

there are so many things that are wrong with catholic religion I could not list them here even If i tried.

I don't think Paco said anything about faith, he was talking about the institution. I really don't think anyone has anything against peoples beliefs, it's just the core institution that has to change it's ways.

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    The fact that I'm alive during a time on this planet when people still follow this shit AMAZES me. Let the cattle be led to slaughter - that's all I have to say.
    Fact: Without religion to control the masses, the world would explode into violence. Those who are not religious are kept in check by the laws created by those who are.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Madame0120
    [QUOTE=Squirt;162992]Catholics

2) Let the priests fuck children and when it's found out move them to another church.
    QUOTE]

:shock: