Thread: The Most Difficult Part Of The Biz To Be In?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The Most Difficult Part Of The Biz To Be In?

So i was wondering, out of all the different segments of the adult industry, which one do you think offers the most challenges to those working in that area of the industry?

I realize that each individual area has its own unique challenges in addition to those that span the entire industry as a whole but, in your opinion, what one area do you think is the most challenging for those of us working in the industry?

Do you think it is being an owner of a traffic site? A content provider or producer? Affiliate program owner? Or, maybe something else?

I honestly dont think there is a right or wrong answer to this im just interested in seeing what unique challenges we can come up with for the various segments of the online adult industry

Regards,

Lee

The most difficult part of the industry to be in is a content producer with your own paysite :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    I think its any sector or niche thats saturated.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    The most difficult part of the industry to be in is a content producer with your own paysite :high:
    I would agree with that. Content production is time consuming, often has drama associated with it, and requires a level of recordkeeping that the traffic guys (at least at the moment) don't have to deal with. Add to that the responsibilities of maintaining a paysite (and presumably an affiliate program) and it's a pretty huge chunk of stuff to handle.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I would agree with the posts so far.

Managing shooting content and updating paysite takes major time and has lots of liabilities.