Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Crocodile Hunter is Deadc

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

The Crocodile Hunter is Deadc

Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter killed by a stingray in Australia while filming for the Animal Planet

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...win/index.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Crikey

Regards,

Lee

Sana Chan
    Rest in peace to a man dedicated to his work with all his heart.

We've lost a great activist.:crybaby:

its very sad, Steve has been working hard with animal conservationism all his life, and to be struck by "a one-in-a-million thing" by a nasty bull ray

marcjacob
    very sad indeed, not a nice way to go either. strange that he came noise to noise with the most dangerous snakes etc in the world, then gets killed by a sting ray.

Have to feel for his wife and kids. I think the kids are small aswell. I guess they have alot of video of their dad, and his memory will live on with the zoo and his work.

A real sad event.

Steve Irwin has done so much for Australia, and for the world of conservation. Here in Oz they've called him the ambassador for Australia, and he was. It was the image that he projected of Australia, and Australians, that made us want to move here so many years ago, but unfortunately Steve Irwin is unique and a rare breed.

My son was crushed. He grew up from day one with the croc hunter on animal planet and the discovery channel. R.I.P. Steve Irwin
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    Squirt, im glad to hear that Australians have taken him to heart, it means his work lives on in Australia.

My boyfriend, who was also really upset, is worried about the zoo and conservation work. I said it would continue in his name as Austalians would ensure that happens, i truly hope they do.

maxpower
    Do you think they will post the video when it happened? Have watched this guys show so many times hoping something would bite the shit out of him for fucking with it. :shitpoke:

marcjacob
    max, thats sick mate. you cant post that shit in a respectfull thread about the guy. at least wait until his body is cold.

your obviously not concerned but as squirt prooved, Australians clearly cared about him.

Gay is the new Black
    The sad part of this whole situation is not the loss of a father or husband to his own family but the loss of a teacher and friend to children worldwide. To know his shows have come to a close, the By-Croc-y Drinking games are over and his thumb shall never fill another Sheila’s cloaca.

More than not, Terry will keep doing a show in his memory and in time their children will follow in the steps on their father and grand father. It’s in the blood and was a known risk with working in the field of deadly, unpredictable wildlife.

Take it easy Steve. Herpetology Extraordinaire
    Be Who You Are!

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Squirt, im glad to hear that Australians have taken him to heart, it means his work lives on in Australia.

My boyfriend, who was also really upset, is worried about the zoo and conservation work. I said it would continue in his name as Austalians would ensure that happens, i truly hope they do.
    His wife is American and a real strong character I'm sure everything is in it's place and there's no doubt they've been prepared for years in case he did pass on.

In the news here in Australia been seeing major worries from Queensland tourism that they will lose money from tourism now that he's passed. Some here are saying he deserved it and it was a long time coming with the way he put himself in harms way. Others are saying he was a tall poppy ( an ozzy term usually reserved for Americans or Britts pegging us as full of ourselves ) and thought he was above all else.

This is typical ozzy fair but I, like millions of other people, believe he was a great man who did so much good for the planet and affected so many lives in a positive way, both human and animal :drunk:. The last time I felt this way was when Princess Diana died.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Sorry but this guy is not Princess Diana, don’t know how much he helped crocodiles by fucking with them but that’s the same stuff dear hunters try to say in TX when justifying their actions. You can not tell me every time you saw him on film you did not want some crocodile or crazed possum to jump on his ass. That was his hole show, I seen a crocodiles before but the chance some ass get attacked at any second is about the only reason for us to watch him. I think after we all watch for so long now, that now when things are getting really good we should all get to see the tape. His family can donate the money to save the manatees or something if they want I would be cool with that

Max this last post of your was not only heartless but totally ignorant.

For me to correct it would mean I would have to explain the three television series he was involved in, the Australia Zoo he owns, his countless organizations to preserve wildlife, his non profit organizations, the impact he's had on my sons generation regarding wildlife and their habitat preservation, and his volunteer work. That's just for starters.

You really have no idea what this person did with his life do you?

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Sorry but this guy is not Princess Diana, don’t know how much he helped crocodiles by fucking with them but that’s the same stuff dear hunters try to say in TX when justifying their actions. You can not tell me every time you saw him on film you did not want some crocodile or crazed possum to jump on his ass. That was his hole show, I seen a crocodiles before but the chance some ass get attacked at any second is about the only reason for us to watch him. I think after we all watch for so long now, that now when things are getting really good we should all get to see the tape. His family can donate the money to save the manatees or something if they want I would be cool with that

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Max this last post of your was not only heartless but totally ignorant.

For me to correct it would mean I would have to explain the three television series he was involved in, the Australia Zoo he owns, his countless organizations to preserve wildlife, his non profit organizations, the impact he's had on my sons generation regarding wildlife and their habitat preservation, and his volunteer work. That's just for starters.

You really have no idea what this person did with his life do you?
    I guess I don’t in the US this guys just another one of those guys on the discovery or science channel that fuck with animals they should stay away from. That is the only way I see him, but I guess I can see how he could be big in Australia like the guy that was in Crocodile Dundee. But really too me both could be eaten by something and I would not shed a crocodile tear. Don’t get me wrong I would like to see many many people eaten by crocodiles, I have nothing against people in or from Australia. :fool:

Paco
    Yah, because we all know that we should not try to better ourselves by learning as much about this world, and that which surrounds it.

That means no pointing noses up at the stars and wondering what's up (there) and crap like that.

It's apparent that some believe progress and understanding are useless and that we should all do as they - sitting on their hands doing nothing.

He lived his life and his dreams and tried his best to give to this world, so to make it a better place for us all, and easier for all us creatures to co-exist with one another.
    Many of us that have a heart are jealous of what he stood for and what he accomplished, and some ignoramus cannot take from that!

RIP M8