Thread: A little late... My bad

Gay is the new Black

A little late... My bad

Hi all,

I didn’t think to post a “FIRST TIME POSTER” when I came onto here with this nick because it was not my “first” time posting.

I just fell into the conversations like I was here the whole time.

I posted here at one time under the nick: Happysucks but after some time desided to quit the adult “forums” as a whole due to CP and people who would stand strong against it until “one of their own” was shown to be an assistant in some fashion to CP through 3rd party means and enough room to say “not me!”

I took 14 months off. Then one day I needed a question answered and looked up a few forums only to see things were the same. But some of the older users were no longer posting, at least on here, and so I signed back up.

I didn’t use HappySucks as my user name because I signed back up in the middle of Lee’s cleaning of the forum and I was not able to sign in ot sign up with it.

So anyway – I should have posted this some time ago but honestly didn’t think about it. I just came in like I already knew everyone.
    Be Who You Are!

Nice to see you back!

You have a lot to offer through your mainstream work and experience and it's nice to see you posting like you used to :drunk:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com