Thread: The New Season Of Weeds Is Pretty Good So Far..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

The New Season Of Weeds Is Pretty Good So Far..

Im really enjoying the new season of Weeds on Showtime, is anyone else watching it?

If you arent watching Weeds, what new season has you hooked right now?

I caught an episode of that Vanished the other night but couldnt really get in to it so i dont think we'll be watching that again any time soon.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    My thoughts of the show WEEDS is no different from many of your thoughts about Brokeback Mountain (BM) - the actress that plays the main character (I believe it's Nancy) does not even partake!
    WTF? You could not find a marijuana smoker to play lead? Oh, let me guess: they (studio) were concerned they'd (actor/actress) forget their lines or that they (studio) would constantly be chasing them (actor/actress) away from the buffet table.

I watched a brief interview with her and was totally offended by one of the stories she told about "some pothead" whom greeted her in a "pothead way", and she had no freakin' clue what she was going on about: she was speaking in code, flipping hands signs and such, but I had no idea and only guessed she was talking about the show (Weeds). It seemed to me that she found solace in mocking her "fan".
    (Soon Africans will be cast in the roles of Asian characters - Mike Tyson stars as Bruce Lee - and David Suzuki is slated to play the part of G.W.Bush.

Second, I do not like it when "they" try to popularize something like this, yet they do not campaign to legalize it - I've only ever seen one public figure (party leader of the pot party, of course) at the smoke-ins.
    I am not sure what the purpose to the show is, aside from latching on to a cash cow, but it does not support pot and I see it as mere improperganja (propaganda).
    Plus, I do not like Kevin N. very much and do not find him funny.

The only TV series that I am interested in are Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Family Guy and of course American Dad!