Thread: Did You Experience A Slowdown? If So Are You Noticing An Uptrend?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Did You Experience A Slowdown? If So Are You Noticing An Uptrend?

So i have to admit the last couple of weeks in August, for the first time in years i started to notice a decline in actual sales throughput not just on Condom Cash but across a wide spectrum of sponsors both gay and straight in nature.

However, so far this month things are definately looking like they may be back on track after the 'Summer Slowdown'.

Did anyone else experience a slowdown when it came to sales over the past couple of months and, if so, have you noticed if your sales are uptrending now that we are out of the typical 'slowdown' period?

Also, those of you who deal in product, hosting, content, traffic, etc, did you folks notice any decline in sales over the past few months compared to say 4-6 months ago and again, if you did, are you now seeing more people spending money on the services you offer?

Regards,

Lee

the queerest straight girl in the world...
    Ah Good,

I thought I was hallucinating.

We actually grew through June, July, and the first 2 weeks of August, and then, from about august 18 - Sept 5, it was as if someone threw on the brakes!!!!

Things seem stable again, but the last 2 weeks of august wreaked havoc with my projections!

This weekend has been slow and I am expecting this week to be pretty crappy for sales too as it is has been every year. But, overall, the summer period was brilliant for us. We managed to set a record for most signups in August. Its mainly because our new sites are doing really well, especially ultratwinks, man that site can sell!!!

I have also noticed a huge increase in international sales, specifically from Euro countries like Germany, The Netherlands, Greece, etc. I think this was a good shield from the North American summer slump. I am really looking forward to this months results, hopefully we will set another new record :luke:

cheers,
    Luke