Thread: Taking Batch DVD Screen Grabs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Taking Batch DVD Screen Grabs?

Does anyone know of a program that will allow me to take screen grabs directly from a DVD without having to encode the movie to mpg or wmv first?

Right now im using FrameShots but i need to encode the DVDs prior to taking the screengrabs which is reducing the quality of the images.

What id like to be able to do is take the screengrabs and then encode the DVD to my required format.

So, anyone know of a program that will do this? Preferably automatically every X amount of seconds.

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Power DVD
    Be Who You Are!

Paco
    As mentioned before, I believe Power DVD to be the best for doing screen captures, straight from the DVD mor .vob, however it (at least my version) does not offer batch captures.

However, if your some sort of script kitty, I am sure you can figure something out.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    however it (at least my version) does not offer batch captures.
    Right and batch processing is really a feaure im needing so this isnt an option right now.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Right and batch processing is really a feaure im needing so this isnt an option right now.
    Regards,
    Lee
    cool and understood. I'll keep my fly (eyes) open for other software titles or options