Thread: Just Registered (Mark Wolff)

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar

Just Registered (Mark Wolff)

Hi Guys it's Mark Wolff here, i just registered for the forums, so you will be hearing allot of me in the future. I have been comming to GWW for about 2 years now, and want to thank everyone for all the great info and knowledge i have picked up. I just wanted to introduce myself, i'm sure some of you know who i am. I have been a magazine and solo muscle video model for the past 8 years. I have my own video production company and group of websites. I have been modeling and going to school for the past 4 years. Well school is now done, and with some additional financial help, from some friends, i am going full time into the internet/video business. As before i will specialize in solo muscle JO/ muscleworship videos and photos, most of the content will be exclusive. I have hired several producers to shoot exclusively for me, i will also continue to travel and shoot hot muscle guys as well. It will start with the redesign of my popular jockbutt.com site. I have allmost doubled the size of the site, all content is exclusive, and the new design is cutting edge. It should be live by Sept 15th I will post when it is live, as i would like to get everyones feedback. I have been shooting new content all summer, and will be re-launching markwolff.com next month, and will keep you posted on my new affiliate program. I don't want to turn this into a sales pitch, just introduce myself, and tell you where i am headed. Even though i have been in the internet business for allmost 6 years, i still feel like a newbie, and realize you can never stop learning. Again i want to thank everyone for all there help and support,the GWW forum has saved me allot of time and money over the years.

Paco
    HEY MARK! ! !
    Well, I must say it is about freakin' time you removed yourself from the shadows.

BTW, nice product - the members like it!

hiya, welcome to the forum!

cheers,
    Luke

Glad you've finally stopped lurking! Welcome to the board! :thumbsup:

welcome to one of my favorite models and best of luck with all the work you're doing

btw, any chance i can get a brief interview with you via email for gaydemon.com?

WegCash Robert

Hey

Welcome to the board!!

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    welcome. Ive always liked your sites.

Sana Chan
    Welcome to our happy family ^_^ Glad you've come out of your lurker closet.:bunny:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Nice to see you out of lurker mode.. welcome and enjoy.:cheerleader:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Welcome to GWW Mark!

After taking a look at your work on jockbutts I can honestly say you have the best quality muscle / bodybuilder content of anyone currently posting on GWW.

I think it takes a Gay mans eye to really artistically appreciate a male bodybuilders physique You have real quality photography there and genuinely hot guys!

Welcome to GWW and if you need anything, or have any questions, hit me up on ICQ 265-912-752
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm not gay, Im just a little bit poofy. Ade's Avatar
    Hey Mark... howu doing? nice to see you again.
    http://www.menatplay.com

Join my super cool affiliate programme!!!
    http://www.pinstripecash.com

jeffmaleflixxx
    Welcome Mark!

Welcome Mark. Nice to see you here.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi Mark, nice to have you out and about. We look forward to having you as an active participant here at GWW now.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    Thanks for the nice welcome everyone, hope 2 add my 2 cents from time to time, and get to know you better.