Thread: Question

WegCash Robert

I Wonder? Question

What do you guys look for in a affiliate program. With stats, galleries, etc. What would you like to see in the future and what would make things easier or just make you happy. I'm trying to see if there are some new things that we could add to make our webmasters pleased. :construction:

Paco
    1). Hardcore (HC) promotional content (banners et cetera).
    Allow the webmaster to host the material from their server if must, just provide the option.

2). Multiple page HC tours!

Okay, your stats 'system' already rocks and offers most of what I look for, however, just so others hear...

3). Complete control of statistics.
    Allow the webmaster the option to generate reports as per their needs. Choices such as traffic classifications (RAWS, uniques etc), dates (period, month, range etc), and what most forget or do not maintain on the server (dumped/deleted) ... referring URLS.

4). Free hosted galleries are another bonus, but only if/when they are done properly. From a series and in order; templates that have not been flipped more than 10-times - a max as to how many times they are re-populated; not using the exact same content (the exact same 16 or so pics – use different pics from the same series) to promote a similar site.

5). Send me to a place where there is a LOT of snow ... NOW!

WegCash Robert

Hey

Thank you Paco!

Paco
    my pleasure, Robert, and you are more than welcome!

SweetNSassy
    Great feedback Paco!

Paco
    *tongue hanging out the side of my mouth, while digging finger in to desk top*

tan koo, MissFlirtyGal !

maxpower
    I do love this place where else could we get a Rep give advice on what affiliates want too another Rep. Not saying he was not right about most of that, its just funny too me. :crazyeyes:

marcjacob
    For non us webmasters multi currencies payouts would get me, it cost me $15-$20 to cash each us dollar check. Good free content and pay me by paypal or £ checks and im yours..

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I do love this place where else could we get a Rep give advice on what affiliates want too another Rep. Not saying he was not right about most of that, its just funny too me. :crazyeyes:
    You ever stop to think..
    :footmouth:
    ..that maybe I, too, am a webmaster?
    I promote SC, so my words on this matter weigh as much as yours!
    :footmouth:
    Using your 1+1 mentality, does this mean you do not offer advice to other webmasters? :footmouth:
    (th@ was rhetorical)

It is more than apparent than you have some serious issues with me.
    Here's a popular/famous Canadian sayin' for yah: OH WELL!

It's pretty sad that you agree yet get all miffed that I actually provided something con_structive, as apposed to de...
    *trying to make ball not bounce too high, in hopes that HE will be able to follow*

WegCash Robert

This thread

This thread was just something that was on my mind. We like to see what our webmasters like and don't like. We are always looking for new options to add to our affiliate program. I think that's what boards are for Working together :thumbsup:

marcjacob
    Robert if you ever add the uk pound payout or paypal payout option, hit me up

good tours that really understand the niche or theme they are selling.

on time payouts without too long a wait before payout.

webmaster referral program that pays regardless of how many sales you make on your own that period.

member areas that don't disappoint or piss off members. remember, if we piss them off enough, they get harder and harder to sell to for next time.

console-free links or tours with only a single exit and no enter or blur consoles.

niches i market.

reps who respond and know a little about the business.

Lately I'm making heavy use of sponsors that have blog style posts ready inside their member area - the script produces the html I need with my id already in place. All I do is copy and paste the html and maybe tinker a little with the text and/or layout and hit publish.. and the sponsor is hosting the image(s).

The other types of sites I like to use have tours that show each model/set update with photos big enough to blog (300-400 pixels wide) with and some good text about the shoot that I can work up a post from. It also helps if I'm able to do direct links to individual pages of a tour with my id link.

I'm also lovin' it to find some sites actually putting up reviews of the sites with screen grabs, movie reviews with a nice cover shot and some are starting to offer model interviews with a few pics. These are also great for blogs and free site filler text. Since I don't want SEO penalized as those get used on a lot of sites, I'm careful to adjust the text here and there so it doesn't read exactly as the sponsor presents it for the webmaster to copy and use.

Hot models willing to do "fan signs" is cool too... especially prior to or in tandem with a new movie or site release.