Thread: Copy-Cat Sites? Your Thoughts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Copy-Cat Sites? Your Thoughts?

So over the past year or so there have ben quite a few new non-adult traffic generating sites launched and, within a relatively short space of time, those traffic models have inevitably been copied by individuals in the adult industry.

MySpace
    MillionDollarHomePage
    YouTube
    Etc, etc

That being said, what do you think the next business model we're going to see copied from mainstream to adult will be and, do you think this type of copying shows a loss of originality in the industry these days?

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    That shows just how lazy society has become, as well the lack of genuine thought (please people, do not retort to this as I am sure you know what I mean. Yah, you're right - there are no gen.thoughts ... in your head if you think such) and just how frightened people are of trying something new, and or cheap (if you like another's idea, BUY IT!)

So they steal steal steal!

Just ask that which is missing a few olives, and seriously needs to be shaken and stirred!
    Oh wait ... just "looking to it" for examples - not actually copying it, all, outright ... I changed a thing or two.