Thread: Movie Site Designs - Content Related Question

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Movie Site Designs - Content Related Question

Okay, im kind of torn on the answer to this, im getting some headers made for a few new movie sites and im not sure whether i should use framegrabs from the movies that are going to be inside the members area or, whether stills content set images should be used by the guy who is going to be designing these sites.

What are your thoughts on this?

The site members area's are going to have both movies and images in them but, on the one hand i feel it would be better to add screen grabs to the design than stills set content however, on the other hand, the movie grab images are going to be of a lower quality than the image set content.

What are your folks thoughts on this? Should i send the designer screengrabs of the movies to use in the design or, send him image set content to use?

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    It only makes sense to use what you have to offer so, I'd use both, while making sure the best SC's were picked.

Xstr8guy
    Go ahead and use screen caps but correct the hell out of them and use only smaller images. If they are too big they will look like crap. I hate screen caps but if it's a movie site, you really don't have a lot of options.