Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The MAX Thread

Gay is the new Black

The MAX Thread

Post your Bullshit non Topic garbage here!
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    OMG not this crap again :flogging:

maxpower
    Ok how about we talk about Pluto? I personally think it should not be considered a planet, it just opens the door to way to many planets in our solar system and our galaxy.

Gay is the new Black
    To me, I feel a thread with an OBVIOUS topic and supporting Body of text to further example the OBVIOUS has no room for a Max reply. Why? Because the tread is now rendered pointless and off topic, leading to an unproductive interaction, Q&A or experience.

Sure, You may know the needed answer on a troubling, inquisitive or deadline pushing question but the fact that you don’t answer them but start a whole new conversation within that very thread only reeks of your ability to dumb down a community as a whole.

Am I out of place? Sure – Do I give a shit? Nope

Oh.. And the Pluto thing. Yeah, Come up with something new. You already used that one.
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    OMG man, that was a dead or at least answered thread, if you want to tell him how to get condoms in bulk please do so. I will add if your mind can not cope with a evolving conversation they you should not talk to me. Everything in life does no have to be so rigged if you can not see that I am not sure what I could say to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    To me, I feel a thread with an OBVIOUS topic and supporting Body of text to further example the OBVIOUS has no room for a Max reply. Why? Because the tread is now rendered pointless and off topic, leading to an unproductive interaction, Q&A or experience.

Sure, You may know the needed answer on a troubling, inquisitive or deadline pushing question but the fact that you don’t answer them but start a whole new conversation within that very thread only reeks of your ability to dumb down a community as a whole.

Am I out of place? Sure – Do I give a shit? Nope

Oh.. And the Pluto thing. Yeah, Come up with something new. You already used that one.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    OMG man, that was a dead or at least answered thread, if you want to tell him how to get condoms in bulk please do so. I will add if your mind can not cope with a evolving conversation they you should not talk to me. Everything in life does no have to be so rigged if you can not see that I am not sure what I could say to help you out.
    Can you repeat this in English Please?
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Well since this is a evolving thread, why do you guys think the older people get the more rigged and angry they become? I have always wonder about this, in hopes I could avoid going down the same road as many. Is it just the decreeing testosterone levels in males or does it have to do with depression, regret, or just flat out bitterness?

Or a combination of all of the above like I believe?

Gay is the new Black
    So I’m old or did I miss something?

With you at 26 and I at 30 (4 years older) Can you let me know when I became “old”?
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    I will also add that allot of overweight males also suffer from the same problems with testosterone levels as well as displaying some of the same behaviors. Just too offer some good advice to a few people that find themselves in this situation is to see a doctor you can easily get help for this problem.

But of course sometimes a cigar is just a cigar or in this case a asshole is just a asshole

Gay is the new Black
    WOW - FAT AND OLD!

A Winner is ME! Keep pulling at those strings bubba!

Me Fat and OLD BTW:

Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Was not really talking about you man, but who really knows maybe you have a 3in dick or you mommy did not give you enough love or that is just a fake pic. I was just give the most common and easily fixable examples, was not really pointed at you.

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    but who really knows maybe you have a 3in dick or you mommy did not give you enough love or that is just a fake pic.
    YEAH MAN! here is the real pic of me... my bad

Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    YEAH MAN! here is the real pic of me... my bad

That was some fast PhotoShop work man I was just saying how could I really know what the deal is? Its all just a hodgepodge of guesses, I just went with the most likely reasons and was not really just talking about you man. Lowered testosterone levels do cause the same behaviors I stated, and I would say are the most common and over looked cause for negative behavior in older and overweight males.

Whoa with this older overweight male shit.... I think you will find that angry bitter older men were once angry bitter younger men.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkhunter View Post
    Whoa with this older overweight male shit.... I think you will find that angry bitter older men were once angry bitter younger men.
    HAHAHAHAHA! I couldn't have said it better!

We all get old Max, unless you die young. And most of us get fat too.