Thread: TheCockHunter.com

TheCockHunter.com

TheCockHunter.com - Dare I?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    What man like 3 days ago you where saying what a dick I was for even wanting to see the tape now you want to open a site like this :p Hell I dont care do what ya want

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    What man like 3 days ago you where saying what a dick I was for even wanting to see the tape now you want to open a site like this :p Hell I dont care do what ya want
    Hugh? Refresh my memory... links please :cheekymonkey:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Hugh? Refresh my memory... links please :cheekymonkey:
    Sorry you just said I was “heartless” LOL I really don’t care man I know I am ahead of my time, your just catching up too where I was a few days ago. :p http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=19148

Sorry you just said I was “heartless” LOL I really don’t care man I know I am ahead of my time, your just catching up too where I was a few days ago. :p http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=19148
    Oh my there is a BIG difference between wanting to watch the tape of a man being killed in real life and mocking the crock hunter with the cock hunter You are such a silly boy at times :p

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Oh my there is a BIG difference between wanting to watch the tape of a man being killed in real life and mocking the crock hunter with the cock hunter You are such a silly boy at times :p
    Ya its much worse that you are trying to profit from that poor gator-dick’s tragic and totally unexpected death, hell I only wanted to see the tape not exploit his memory to make a few bucks. I just hope his family will beadle to forgive you, because right now I am not sure I ever will :crybaby:

Ya its much worse that you are trying to profit from that poor gator-dick’s tragic and totally unexpected death, hell I only wanted to see the tape not exploit his memory to make a few bucks. I just hope his family will beadle to forgive you, because right now I am not sure I ever will :crybaby:
    Steve Irwin was always game for people taking the piss out of him but them getting off watching him die is a bit much I'm sure :taco:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Steve Irwin was always game for people taking the piss out of him but them getting off watching him die is a bit much I'm sure :taco:
    Well he did say "If I'm going to die at least I want it filmed." So looks like he was on my side on this one

Well he did say "If I'm going to die at least I want it filmed." So looks like he was on my side on this one
    Yes the all knowing Max has spoken all hail Max and his never ending knowledge of all that is :goatse:

Please Max give us the grace of more of your knowledge :baby:

again I have to say, which is usually a given with Max (repetativeness), I'm sure he'd want people getting off on a parody of him rather then getting off watching him die:borg:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Yes the all knowing Max has spoken all hail Max and his never ending knowledge of all that is :goatse:

Please Max give us the grace of more of your knowledge :baby:

again I have to say, which is usually a given with Max (repetativeness), I'm sure he'd want people getting off on a parody of him rather then getting off watching him die:borg:
    Well if you can find a quote of his that says he would rather have a cock hunter site made rather than to have his death filmed I would love too see it But again he did say that he wanted his death filmed so people could see it I just think we should honor his wishes is all :p

Well if you can find a quote of his that says he would rather have a cock hunter site made rather than to have his death filmed I would love too see it But again he did say that he wanted his death filmed so people could see it I just think we should honor his wishes is all :p

Apples and oranges you silly little girl. Get back to work you're wasting my time

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Apples and oranges you silly little girl. Get back to work you're wasting my time
    Ya I am about to wrap up the last site graphics for my new feeders, but do not see how this is apples and oranges? He really did say that as I am sure you would know by now man

Ya I am about to wrap up the last site graphics for my new feeders, but do not see how this is apples and oranges? He really did say that as I am sure you would know by now man
    I know you like to see me post because of my hot straight boy sig graphic but seriously, you are getting to be a bit much with all this whymsical nonsensical banter :shorthair:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com