Thread: Easy way to pay your vendors, staff or individuals

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

Easy way to pay your vendors, staff or individuals

I receive checks from various companies every month for our feeds and I noticed some of them manually write checks and hand write out envelopes. There is a easier way, it's called Bill Pay and it's free with almost every bank. Some people may not know about it and it's so nice, so I wanted to share this with everyone.

I login to my banks website, I click on BillPay, I select the company I want to pay or individual(s) I have entered, how much to pay, what date and the bank sends out the check.

This will save you money on stamps and envelopes, it also looks very professional. I pay my payroll and the accountant this way, saves me a ton of time. What use to take me 30 minutes to pay bills now takes like 2 minutes.

I have been doing this for the past 2 years and it's great, I am starting to see other companies I receive checks from doing it as well now. Works out great!

I think it only works within the US. If you are sending a check outside of the US you will have to do it manually.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Paco
    ...and if you're not in the US you have to do things differently.

as for hand-written envelops - there are things called (desktop) printers. They take things called labels.

and for signatures, there are things a called rubber-stamps!

just a few things.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post

as for hand-written envelops - there are things called (desktop) printers. They take things called labels.

just a few things.
    Hi Paco,

What ever blows up your skirt and works best for you. I was just wanting to inform some people that may not be aware of it.

Personally I would rather hit a few keystrokes into bill pay and then into quickbooks then to deal with envelopes, labels, checks, stamps, ink and putting it in the mail.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    Hi Paco,
    What ever blows up your skirt and works best for you. I was just wanting to inform some people that may not be aware of it.
    I hear yah, I just wanted to add (that the option is not available to all).

As for my skirt, it's a mini, so it can't go any higher, unless I am taking it off by lifting it over my head.

I wasn't trying to be a troll, but if that is how my reply sounded, I am sorry.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post

just a few things.
    Very true. Paper checks from a non-US bank deposited into a US account are often held for 10 days or more and usually require collection fees of $25 or more per check. US paper checks deposited into a non-US bank account meet the same fate -- a long time to clear, a hefty fee to deposit, and then usually receive a less-than-optimum currency exchange rate.

Be careful with signature stamps or "chops". Those should be protected from theft or abuse by non-authorized signers.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Very true. Paper checks from a non-US bank deposited into a US account are often held for 10 days or more and usually require collection fees of $25 or more per check. US paper checks deposited into a non-US bank account meet the same fate -- a long time to clear, a hefty fee to deposit, and then usually receive a less-than-optimum currency exchange rate.

Be careful with signature stamps or "chops". Those should be protected from theft or abuse by non-authorized signers.

Oh tell me about my word!

Here in Australia had a nice fat check come in from Canda.

Upon depositing it I was penciled to learn it will be heald up to 6 weeks before being approved. :morning:

You would think that in a banking world where billions are transferred upon a click they could deposit a check earlier then 6 week
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com