Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

maxpower

Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

I have just got threw with talking to Ccbill about the Visa approval of my new site they said that the bank representing Visa did not care about any documents and will not allow many images I have too be in my site. Now before you start too think I am pushing CP the 3 studios content in question are maxpixels.com, citiboyzcontent.com and ounique.com the 3 largest and most respected content providers in the world. If we can not put a stop to this, guess how old he looks to me game we will all lose. :fugly:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Thank you for bringing this matter up, Max.

I'm very concerned about this becaues we give all docs with our content and not a single image or video on our site is not compliant. And I'm sure the other providers mentioned here do also. Has anyone else had this problem? Could there be other factors involved? Did the bank say anything that could lead you to believe there were other reasons in addition to the fact that they didn't approve of the photos?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Perhaps if you listened when everyone told you months ago that you were going to have problems with how you were using the models you wouldnt be having these issues now.

But no, you knew best.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    No all they say is the guys look underage and they are marketing to CP, they do not care where the content comes from, or what documents I can offer them. All the pics in question are not even nude pics, as you have seen, just clothed face pics. I did not alter the pics to make them look younger and in fact the guy they have a problem with from ounique.com is 24+ years old.

I know you guys are totally legit, as well as the other studios after all they are the 3 largest gay content providers in the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Thank you for bringing this matter up, Max.

I'm very concerned about this becaues we give all docs with our content and not a single image or video on our site is not compliant. And I'm sure the other providers mentioned here do also. Has anyone else had this problem? Could there be other factors involved? Did the bank say anything that could lead you to believe there were other reasons in addition to the fact that they didn't approve of the photos?

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    the guys look underage and they are marketing to CP
    Exactly!

It isnt the content.. It how YOU are marketing the site.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Perhaps if you listened when everyone told you months ago that you were going to have problems with how you were using the models you wouldnt be having these issues now.

But no, you knew best.

Regards,

Lee
    Look man, you have no idea how I am using the images you are just being a dick. All I did was use the images in my gallerys and used PG pics of them in the tour

maxpower
    Exactly!

Regards,

Lee
    Look man it is the content, is face pics of models marketing CP? Get real man

maxpower
    Exactly!

Regards,

Lee
    BTW that was just part of a forum letter they sent me, really had nothing to do with my site per-say they send that to everyone they want to give problems. Really man if you can not offer any help please do not talk about stuff you do not understand.

actually it probably is not just the faces. lots of people have those same models on visa-approved sites. it's the combination of the faces with text that talks about young this and young that.

anyway, why not ask for a list of the "unacceptable" models and replace them? or go with verotel for now.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    actually it probably is not just the faces. lots of people have those same models on visa-approved sites. it's the combination of the faces with text that talks about young this and young that.

anyway, why not ask for a list of the "unacceptable" models and replace them? or go with verotel for now.
    I have a list of the but its like every guy that shows his face in the tour, even once that are too old for this site 23+. I would be more than happy to change a word or 2 if the wanted, but they say it has nothing to do with the text say its the models they have a problem with and I did not change their look in anyway. Its not going to be that easy to replace the models do to the flash, but I am going to. But Bass they are not going to like the new ones anymore than these I did use well know twink pics not sure what more I could have done and what happens when I update the site after all I only gave them the most basic example of this site I have for review.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I would stay away from terms such as "school boys", "Just turned 18" and "teen". And if they say to you that the models look to young, they may be getting that impression by the fact that you call them "school boys" and "teen" and that sort of thing, even if they do not say that the text is the problem.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I would stay away from terms such as "school boys", "Just turned 18" and "teen". And if they say to you that the models look to young, they may be getting that impression by the fact that you call them "school boys" and "teen" and that sort of thing, even if they do not say that the text is the problem.
    Ya I did ask them about that, and in fact I used words that are much less controversially than other twink sites and even once that have the same models or ones that models look even younger. I did offer to change the text but they said it has nothing to do with it at all. I really do not think its the text. I guess I am going to now ask Bass and some other people that might know Ccbill sites that use the same models in their tour as me. But really I do not think they care at all, some guy that has no idea about gay content with the bank is the problem and he will never change his mind even if I could provide 100 sites with the same images in the tour.

If you happen to know any sites that use the pics in question in their tours it might really help me man.

This thread is pointless without links to the site in question :turddance:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    Lee get real, ive seen this site and i recognise the models. On the first page it says a few times that the guys are 18+. yes they look young and i said to max to make sure he has every id, but if he has, who the fuck are visa to take this line?

Remember these guys are from 3 top studios. Ones we all use.

I can see one text on their that i would feel incomfortable with, and if max wants to know what its is, ill tell him via pm if he asks me, but even that text suggests the guys are legal.

Ill be honest, whilst i wouldnt touch this niche with a barge poll (mainly because i couldnt stand the heat that max gets) i said to my boyfy when i first saw this site, that max was the first adult webmaster id seen with the guts to be honest about having just 18 models, rather than what everyone else does (INCLUDING ME) - saying their college boys when their really at least 25+.

I wonder what would have been said if it was anyone other than max.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Ill be honest, whilst i wouldnt touch this niche with a barge poll (mainly because i couldnt stand the heat that max gets) i said to my boyfy when i first saw this site, that max was the first adult webmaster id seen with the guts to be honest about having just 18 models, rather than what everyone else does (INCLUDING ME) - saying their college boys when their really at least 25+.

I wonder what would have been said if it was anyone other than max.
    The reason for that, is exactly what we're seeing now.. Visa wont process for such sites.

It has nothing to do with it being Sean who owns the site, the same response would be given no matter who owned the site because we've all seen how the processors and Visa operate when it comes to these types of site... Thats why no one else has a site of this nature that processes with CCBill.. Its as simple as that and, Sean has been told this numerous times and he didnt beleive us.

Regards,

Lee