Thread: RaunchRewards (bareback.ca)

Jeof0411

RaunchRewards (bareback.ca)

Anyone promote any of the raunchrewards programs?
    (bareback.ca , straightguys.ca , raunch.ca )

I have had a few stray links to bareback and straightguys for a year or so but never made a conversion. Their site says 1:125 or better conversion ratio is normal (not that sponsors don't inflate their numbers) but I have yet to make a sale.

I tried to contact them at the address they listed on their website, but the mail was returned saying that there was no mailbox at that address. I have disabled the links for the moment, but if anyone uses the program successfully I'd appreciate a heads up on an alternate way to contact the admins.

Xstr8guy
    I don't think those sites have been updated in 4 years or more. But I may be wrong.

Xstr8guy
    Yep. Same pics on the tour that were there before the beginning of time.

maxpower
    First off I don’t think I would be promoting any site with a “.ca” that should have been the first clue to not use them. Just drop them and get a new sponsor they are a dime a dozen but maybe this time get a real one.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    First off I don’t think I would be promoting any site with a “.ca” that should have been the first clue to not use them. Just drop them and get a new sponsor they are a dime a dozen but maybe this time get a real one.
    I made quite a few dollars off this family of .ca sites a few years back. There's nothing wrong with a .ca... it's just the Canadian version of .com

i used to do great on those sites - really excellent conversions. and judging by my referral stats, someone who signed up under me to promote them is still doing pretty well.

but it's true that the most recent of those sites i reviewed hadn't updated... well... ever.

desslock
    They are making money? That's a great example of how an easy domain name has combined with high visibility produces easy money.

If you want to promote these kinds of subjects, keep looking. The market is rife with opportunity.

Steve