Thread: Discover

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar

Discover

I remember a bunch of people making mention of it at the Phoenix Forum earlier this year - that right up there on the event's sponsors banners, among all the various adult programs and the like, was Discover.

Anyone processing with CCBill is surely aware now, as well, that people may join your site with a Discover card.

Anyone bothered to dig around and see if that's made a noticeable impact upon their sales?

I think it quite nice to see that we've added a CC to the list of options available to join adult sites. Not to mention the fact that now I have somewhere else I can use my Discover Card besides Sam's Club!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

desslock
    That is a very interesting illustration of how the banking marketplace works.

Morgan Stanley has spent this year agressively trying to breathe life into Discover. See how competition creates the most opportunity for risky markets? hehe I know that's not what you asked , Brian. :broccoli:

I just found this interesting article on Discover in Google News...

http://www.usatoday.com/money/compan...id-nelms_x.htm

I'm sure the ability to take Discover helps, but note that they only have a 5.6% market share versus American Express (23.2%), MasterCard (29.1%) and Visa (42.2%)

Steve