Thread: New jockbutt.com design

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar

New jockbutt.com design

Hi Everyone the new design on my www.jockbutt.com site is now live, please let me know what you think? please check out the models profile pages. I currently have about 50 exclusive models in the members area, so i still need to add about 30 more profiles to the tour page profiles, we will be adding them a few pages at a time. They will all be up by next week. I also redesigned all the members areas as well. I am in the process of expanding and redesigning markwolff.com so i would like to know what you like and what you don't on the home page, the overall navigation and layout, the design, type fonts, and model profiles tour. We also launched a new blog www.jockblog.com and would be looking for link exchanges and any advice.
    Thanks
    Mark

I have to say I really REALLY like your design

It's inventive, stylish and holds great content, excellent work! :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Rimmates.com
    Mark, do you provide individual photo set content from Jockbutt when signed up as an affiliate, or do you have complete galleries than can be downloaded?

You have very nice banners! Great new design too!

Gay is the new Black
    Mark - I like a lot of the Shoot location/sets and use of lighting - Nice work!
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    nice site. i was going to ask about affiliate content too? i may do some work for you.

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    Hi Guys
    Right now, just banners. I will be rolling out a new affilaite program wolffpaccash.com this fall, should be up by mid-Oct after i relaunch my other sites. I will have exclusive photo content available then for webmaster to make TGP's etc. Can also provide some hosted content, i will keep you posted. I have several photographers shooting for jockbutt however about 80% is shot by one of my business partners, he goes by the name of Krunnch, he is a really tallented photographer, with a very cool style. He loves muscular butts, so it is a passion of his.
    Thanks for the nice comments on the site so far, Is there anything you guys think i could improve on, or you don't like? i can take it!

Rimmates.com
    OK thanks! I can't wait for the new program.

Great selection of models Mark! I love the diversity!
    Very hot.
    Me on Twitter
    BearZone.com - Opposites Attract in this Bear Community!
    JustUsBoys.com - Over 2 million page views a day and growing!

Andrew
    looks great.. that is a nice design you have there... congrats!!

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markwolff View Post
    Hi Everyone the new design on my www.jockbutt.com site is now live, please let me know what you think? please check out the models profile pages. I currently have about 50 exclusive models in the members area, so i still need to add about 30 more profiles to the tour page profiles, we will be adding them a few pages at a time. They will all be up by next week. I also redesigned all the members areas as well. I am in the process of expanding and redesigning markwolff.com so i would like to know what you like and what you don't on the home page, the overall navigation and layout, the design, type fonts, and model profiles tour. We also launched a new blog www.jockblog.com and would be looking for link exchanges and any advice.
    Thanks
    Mark
    Site looks great! I like how you incorporated our iframe tool, it came out really good.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756