Thread: Other Processors Than Ccbill & Paynet

maxpower

Other Processors Than Ccbill & Paynet

While I am negotiations with paycom I was wondering about my other options in processors, I need a stable and reliable processor, but at the same time I need one that will let me use Legal Content and themes with out watering it down to the point that it hurts sales. I do not want to work with a processor that will allow illegal content, or to take a huge risk, but at the same time I need a processor that will let me do legal themes. Regardless of what some people think, some of the banks for the major processors are not friendly to TeenBoy sites (guys 18-22) well with out watering them down so much they are no longer TeenBoy sites and become middle aged twink sites. What are your thoughts on the other processors like SegPay.

ccbill, paycom and verotel are the only ones i'll work with.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    Why is that Bass, I know all this would be so easy if I wanted to make a much more common/non controversial sites. Paycom said they are going to send it to their bank to see what they think, but with all this trouble with the Ccbill’s bank I do not really trust the big processors that much anymore. I do not want to have to shut down a totally legal site just because some people at a bank do not like TeenBoy sites, and what happens when I have more than just one of them. This is all starting to come down to trust and freedom issues to me, I would much rather have more freedom than I use than having less.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    :yeah:

:snake::bunny::snake:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Please do not post in my thread :yeah:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Please do not post in my thread :yeah:
    who died and made you moderator of the forum? You post in everyone's thread with your shit, least Squirt is simply agreeing with Basschick... and I'll third that agreement.. if you had read any of the other posts in your other threads, you would have your answer already about segpay.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    if you had read any of the other posts in your other threads, you would have your answer already about segpay.
    Agreed :thumbsup:

Im closing this thread to cut back on some of the 'clutter' that Sean seems to generate.

Regards,

Lee