Thread: contact to PIERRE FITCH

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar

contact to PIERRE FITCH (rather urgent)

Hi guys,

I REALLY need to get a hold of PIERRE FITCH - it concerns on of the sites he is linking to from his blog...

So, please gimme ICQ/MSN/AOL/Y!/Skype whatever

@Lee, I am - like Squirtit - in favor of a locked forum for the "hard core" users here in this forum so we can speak openly about certain things

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    It would be really easy for Lee to make a forum that doesn't even show to those who aren't enabled for it... I did that with another board I administer (non-adult) for the same sort of reason and it's turned out to be very helpful to keep track of certain things.

lex
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Hi guys,

I REALLY need to get a hold of PIERRE FITCH - it concerns on of the sites he is linking to from his blog...
    Pierre is a client of mine - i have alerted him to this thread.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Pierre,

when you read this, please contact me via ANY messenger - I shot you a PM with my contact information - it concerns a Link on your site...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    It would be really easy for Lee to make a forum that doesn't even show to those who aren't enabled for it... I did that with another board I administer (non-adult) for the same sort of reason and it's turned out to be very helpful to keep track of certain things.
    This is something i have been looking in to over the past few weeks however, having such a setup also comes with its own unique set of problems.

Right now, GWW is a community where everyone is treated equally by everyone else, the same information can be shared and read by you and, by a total newbie, thats what makes GWW the busiest gay marketing forum in the industry.

I cant help thinking that by cutting off some of our community members from a single aspect of the community it is going to be seen as 'elitism' and that isnt really an area i would like to head with GWW as we're doing just fine as we are now.

All ic an say is that if there is something 'important' that is going to effect the industry or others in our community, i would ask that it got posted for everyone to see, not just those who were part of a smaller group or, failing that, send a PM to someone with the information.

As is ay, this is something that i have seriously thought about doing, an invite, business only area of the GWW Community but i really dont want to be seen as drawing a divide between community members.

Mariano, if you still need to get hold of Pierre, i just shot you his ICQ#

Regards,

Lee