Thread: What Were You In A Past Life...

BoardGoerge

What Were You In A Past Life...

Check what you have your been in your past life

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Paco
    Hmm, go figure:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

Togm
    Whatever it was i forgot to bring my fortune with me

Rigrunner
    A farmer..from Sibera... madness!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Sana Chan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

WegCash Robert

I was a girl lol

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Madame0120
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
    Do you remember now?

Why yes I do .. and I want credit for my works! :bomb:

http://www.bibingka.com/dahon/lci/lci.htm

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    too funny! , do high-heels come in a size 13?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

sincerely ~ ..."if you were a woman and i was a man"... - bonnie tyler

That's odd

It says I was a mole on the head of Jeff Strykers cock!

so maybe those weren't dreams afterall......
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Oddly enough, from what I know of the people that have posted responses in this thread so far (and correct me if I'm wrong) but... the 2 females (Sana Chat and Madame) each were pinned as males in their past life.

Everyone else - males - were all females.

Freaky coincidence!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Paco
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were a eunuch in your last earthly incarnation. When you were born, in 1967, your mother was in jail for murdering her pimp - your ID number is 66713, and you lived in cellblock 'C'. At the age of two, after inciting a prison riot, you were shiv’d by the rival gang leader, Pablo, for stealing his prized hairless rat, Pajo.

Should have been in a straightjacket, but instead you ran amuck and wreaked havoc!

:haha: They can never get rid of me!

Man alive do I need to ski! I think I'm starting to lose ... oh, dropped another marble.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

You know, if I had been able to have seen ahead to this life from my past one, I would have probably thought I was insane and had myself put away. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Hehe i like the 2nd and 3rd bits looks like they came along with me

Regards

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska
    Too bad you don't live there any more - I'd have been your bitch!