Thread: Lee

Gay is the new Black

Lee

Can you Sticky a few of the posts for 24 hours just to keep them at the top for everyone not to miss?
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There's no point to be honest Craig.

Im sure they will get replied to once the afternoon/evening crowd see them.

Its just unfortunate that so many people managed to get scammed by this guy DESPITE being warned only a couple of weeks ago publicly on GWW.

I guess the saying is true, you can lead a horse to water but, you cant make it drink.

If only those companies who were scammed had listened when they were warned

Of course the other side of this is, if these companies KNEW prior to me posting the warnings about this Pulz guy weeks ago that they had received chargebacks and the likes, why didnt THEY try to protect the rest of the industry by warning us about him?

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Can you Sticky a few of the posts for 24 hours just to keep them at the top for everyone not to miss?
    I love your sig, Craig!
    taco or cob ... cob or taco
    Oh, it's just so hard, to chose!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Of course the other side of this is, if these companies KNEW prior to me posting the warnings about this Pulz guy weeks ago that they had received chargebacks and the likes, why didnt THEY try to protect the rest of the industry by warning us about him?

Regards,

Lee
    I think that's a somewhat delicate issue. There are a couple of companies that we've had issues with over the years. In some cases, it took some time, but all of the issues got resolved and we're on good terms with everybody. If we'd gone and posted the dirty laundry before we felt we'd made reasonable efforts to resolve things, we could have ended up harming another company's reputation and potentially damaging our own as well.

I don't know for sure -- I've never met Reece/Scott -- but according to Google searches and comments on GFY, it's not the first time an incident like this has happened with him, and it seems he's very smooth. So my guess is he charmed the people, told them plausible stories, and they were trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, on GMS, Reece has claimed he'll be "making a public statement" and "will make good to everyone" but I think it's going to be hard to dig out of the hole that's been created. Even in the exceptionally unlikely circumstance that it's all a gigantic misunderstanding, his way of handling things thus far is a bit like a bull in a china shop, and that, combined with this circumstance, doesn't exactly make for a good introduction to the industry.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Chip,

You hit the nail right on the head though with this paragraph..

but according to Google searches and comments on GFY, it's not the first time an incident like this has happened with him
    Now, i dont know about anyone else but, if i ever got scammed, chargedback to, or funds put on hold, id be hitting the search engines and boards trying to find out as much information about that person as possible.

As you quite rightly stated, Google has several pages on this guy and that should be more than enough to warrant a simple post, not an accusing post but something along the lines of..

"this guy charged back $X amount for [insert product]. We're sure it is a mistake but you should be careful about doing business with them"

Yet, to date, until this information was made public, in an industry that quite frankly, is known to be full of scammers, nothing has been said publicly except by me and that i ultimately got bashed for sharing the information.

That says a lot about the industry as a whole and about the people who knew they were being scammed before any of the warnings were posted.

Again, 2 chargebacks and Paypal refunds could be a genuine mistake however unlikely but, 10+ and counting, there's no way on this earth it is anything other than credit card fraud, that could have been avoided if people had been warned about this guy.

Regards,

Lee