I have 5 new ebony CDs that I can now offer on a non-exclusive basis. Send me an email if you want to see the thumbnails and I'll FTP them. 1292 Jewell & Cen……..…………...non-exclusive….. $ 220.1297 Jewell…………………........non-exclusive…….$ 100.1302 Bella………………..……......non-exclusive …….$ 150.1303 Bella & Mike…..…………….non-exclusive……. $ 150.1305 Godiva……………...….……non-exclusive..………..$300. Jewell & Cen – 150 images in 2 scenes.31 minutes of video! Two BJ scenes with one of the best cocksuckers in Detroit. The first scene Jewell sucks off a big black man. She takes off her tennis shoes and his cum drips off her face onto the shoe. She then licks it clean, really! The second scene starts with an interview and some masturbation. A very hot interracial BJ scene follows shot POV. She sucks, drools, deep throat, and talks to the guy. Very entertaining. The cum shot goes directly into her mouth and she licks up the remains. VERY, VERY, HOT! Jewell – 221 pics . She shows off her full and natural body using her fingers and dildos to open herself for you. Watch her raise her big ass. She finishes the bedroom scene with caramel syrup all over her body and then takes a facial cum shot. A true slut! Bella– 356 pics in 3 scenes and a 5 minute spanking video. Two scenes wearing tennis shoes. She strips and plays with her big dildos. One scene is bedroom bondage where she is tied, gagged, blindfolded, and spanked. Another big butt girl. Bella & Mike – 219 pics and 40 minutes of video! Pure Hardcore. Bella does it all. Fucking, sucking, she even gets fisted and screams the whole time. This stuff is real. She gets so hot she sucks the photographer while getting drilled by Mike. The 2nd scene is an interracial BJ shot POV. She talks, drools, sucks, licks, ball sucking, and then takes the cum in her mouth and licks up the remains. A real freak! Godiva – 624 pics plus 4 minutes of masturbation video.– 6 scenes of a very beautiful and sexy 20 year old girl. She strips, uses her toys and fingers to open her pussy, she plays with fruit in one scene. 2 scenes are outdoors. Her dark and lovely body is on display.Bill aquariusphotos@yahoo.comhttp://www.a.../Godiva301.jpg http://www.aquariusphotos.com/images/Bella_232.jpg