Thread: Hunk Hunter Traffic / Signups...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Hunk Hunter Traffic / Signups...

I have to say, even though signups have been a little lapse over the past few weeks from Hunk Hunters paid spots, the signups we have had since i started advertising over there with a few exceptions have been great so far as rebills go :thumbsup:

If you folks are looking for somewhere to place paid ad spots, i would recommend Hunk Hunters so long as you have good text in place to pull the clicks.

On a similar note, has anyone had any luck with Dennis' paid banner spots on Hunk Hunters? So far i have only used the text based ads but am considering running a trial campaign for a couple of banner ads to see if the results are similar.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Dennis from Hunk Hunters and Mark from Intense Cash are our most esteemed webmasters around here. I would try to go with them very chance I could get. And to answer that question I have used paid banner placement on Hunk Hunters and found it one of the best paid placement options “but that is not really saying much LOL”

Andrew
    I can concur on this one.. Hunk Hunter traffic is simply amazing.. and the site is run by a great team too!