Thread: Happy Friday!!

WegCash Robert

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!! Even if you are working! :cheerleader:

Paco
    WOO! ! ! !
    Willy is on a weekend pass :bananacock: and is waiting for me to hang him off the side of some mountain!

(Damn! Mista 'nana really knows how to boogie - keeping time with the tunes th@ are echoing in my skull!)

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    WOO! ! ! !
    Willy is on a weekend pass :bananacock: and is waiting for me to hang him off the side of some mountain!

(Damn! Mista 'nana really knows how to boogie - keeping time with the tunes th@ are echoing in my skull!)

Damn I gotta stop giving those keys out to yur cage... enjoy the slopes and remember, the cam is following your every move.. :morning:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm goin' to DISNEYLAND!!! Woo hoo! Luckily they don't disallow perverts from coming into the park, so I'm safe. Hee hee. :cheerleader: :donmike:

Disney is a lot of fun to go to with my leather friends because we tend to see the dark underbelly of the park that seems to elude your average park goer. For instance, Splash Mountian is better known as "Bears in bondage" because almost every character in that ride ends up tied up in rope at some point and there's a part where you go right past a huge bear ass!

Then you go to the Pirates of the Carabbean ride where there are more guys in bondage (although they recently took out a huge bondage scene at the end of the one in Florida to make way for an animatronic Johnny Depp).

And my favorite bit of Disney perversion is the Winnie the Poo ride. Aside from the scatological nature of the name, there is a part of the ride where our little poo bear has a dream that there is honey everywhere. It's dripping off the walls, it's all over the floor and Winnie even pops out of a window with it all over his mouth going "this is the best dream ever!!!", at which point I said to my friends, "You've been to Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Frontierland, now welcome to BUKKAKELAND!!!!"

Yes, nothing like a day of good wholesome fun. :gaydays:

Oh, and by the way, who's bright idea was it to have the Gay Phoenix Forum the same weekend as Gay Days at Disneyland??? I'm so upset I'll be missing it this year, I'm gonna have to get really drunk and be really promiscuous in Phoenix, that's all there is to it.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com