Thread: GWW Member Appreciation Thread!

Paco

GWW Member Appreciation Thread!

Okay, DonMickey you're so fine, you're so fine your blow..
    oops, sorry. Anyways, he started it (dishing out love), so I will continue the tradition --- not because I have to, but because I want to!

I would like to show my serious appreciation for MaxPowers!

Max, it matters not to me that you & I often argue with one another, as it shows that we have different opinions.

What matters to me is the pure and simple fact that you try, very hard, all the time to please many of us. You've attempted to align yourself with us so to build a better relationship, and when the gang gets tough, you return, time and time again, when most would turn and run!
    Sure, you may upset, but so do I.

I for one love the fact that you're bold enough to say what you wish, as it is quickly becoming a forgotten trait. I really like the fact that you've made an effort to make better posts (spelling etc).
    You do not cave simply to do some business, and I respect that, greatly!

Plus, the fact that you can reply to my additions to your threads with a cool head (not begrudging) tells me that you are remodelling yourself to suit our tender needs.

MaxPowers, I light a 'J' for you, and I look forward to the future 'back and forth" (rhetoric) between us!

I thank you for being you and for putting up with my banter!
    ((hugs))

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Max, your posts often come out as hurtful towards people, but I think the thing for us to remember is that you are not trying to be hurtful. The written word can sometimes fail to adequately portray our true feelings. And your posts definitely keep the board moving along and get people fired up enough to post, even when they might not be motivated to post in other topics. I, myself, listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Laura, simply because I like to be challenged in the way I think. It reaffirms my beliefs. So in that respect, kudos to you for being so unabashedly you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

maxpower
    THax man I really do appreciate that, especially after some of the disagreements we have had in the past. I do not want to try to say I will not run into problem in the future with discussions, I know I am hard headed, and sure their will be more disagreements.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Okay, DonMickey you're so fine, you're so fine your blow..
    oops, sorry. Anyways, he started it (dishing out love), so I will continue the tradition --- not because I have to, but because I want to!

I would like to show my serious appreciation for MaxPowers!

Max, it matters not to me that you & I often argue with one another, as it shows that we have different opinions.

What matters to me is the pure and simple fact that you try, very hard, all the time to please many of us. You've attempted to align yourself with us so to build a better relationship, and when the gang gets tough, you return, time and time again, when most would turn and run!
    Sure, you may upset, but so do I.

I for one love the fact that you're bold enough to say what you wish, as it is quickly becoming a forgotten trait. I really like the fact that you've made an effort to make better posts (spelling etc).
    You do not cave simply to do some business, and I respect that, greatly!

Plus, the fact that you can reply to my additions to your threads with a cool head (not begrudging) tells me that you are remodelling yourself to suit our tender needs.

MaxPowers, I light a 'J' for you, and I look forward to the future 'back and forth" (rhetoric) between us!

I thank you for being you and for putting up with my banter!
    ((hugs))

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Max, your posts often come out as hurtful towards people, but I think the thing for us to remember is that you are not trying to be hurtful. The written word can sometimes fail to adequately portray our true feelings. And your posts definitely keep the board moving along and get people fired up enough to post, even when they might not be motivated to post in other topics. I, myself, listen to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Laura, simply because I like to be challenged in the way I think. It reaffirms my beliefs. So in that respect, kudos to you for being so unabashedly you.
    Ya I lessen to Fox News for about the same reason :coffee:

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I do not want to try to say I will not run into problem in the future with discussions, I know I am hard headed, and sure their will be more disagreements.
    I'd have it no other way! Please, do not tell me what I/we want to hear, as you would no longer be you, and I hate to have to beg Lee to delete this
    (j/k)

Oh, and it is my pleasure!
    (I will not use the emoticon, dedicated to you, in this thread!)

Xstr8guy
    WTF
    are you 2 smoking?!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I'd have it no other way! Please, do not tell me what I/we want to hear, as you would no longer be you, and I hate to have to beg Lee to delete this
    (j/k)

Oh, and it is my pleasure!
    (I will not use the emoticon, dedicated to you, in this thread!)
    You certainly do not have to worry about me starting to become a PR expert or anything man, that is something I really think I would be horrible at even if I did try. Sorry about the short posts, its just the end of my day “ been up since 9pm" and I am getting tired. Yes I know my schedule really gets fucked up doing this for a living.

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    WTFare you 2 smoking?!

The best, of course and as per my usual -- hydropnoics all the way!

I see a sea of green!

WegCash Robert

Lol

Good lord!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Sometimes it's nice to just be nice.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Robert View Post
    Good lord!
    Glad you mentioned that thingy (lord); was it not his invisible pa whom said, through Moses: turn the other cheek ?
    I am almost positive I rolled a joint using a page or two from the most popular works of fiction, from various writers, every compiled.

I for one have no belief in such imaginary creatures (god etc), however I do understand the philosophy.

Not forcing anybody to help me show my appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Sometimes it's nice to just be nice.
    I'll smoke whatever you want me to!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    congrats! and welcome to the fellowship!

sincerely ~ ..."the time of the elves is over , my people are leaving these shores"... :fool:

Paco
    Thanks for helping me showing appreciation for Max, especially to all the folk whom converse with him, daily!

:thumbsup: