Thread: Im Looking For A Full-Time Free Site Builder

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Im Looking For A Full-Time Free Site Builder

Im looking to hire a full-time HTML free site builder starting in November.

You must have previous free site building experience (with site samples) either for your own stuff, or paid work that you have done for others previously.

You'll be given access to our content database, both gay and straight content and also access to a dedicated domain on a server where you can upload the sites that you build.

You will also be given access to a selection of templates that you can work from or, if you wish you can create the sites from scratch.

I am also looking for someone who has the ability to work on their own, unsupervised, in other words, I'll tell you what niches and sponsors i want you to build for and you build sites for them.

You should be able to handle looking at gay, straight and tranny content.

This will be a permanent placement after a 1 month (paid) test run to see if we are compatible with each other and if your site building skills translate in to sales volume.

If you think this is something you may be interested in, please PM me via GWW with a couple of links to sites that you have built, along with how much you expect to be paid on a per month or per site basis.

Regards,

Lee

fibble

hit us up

:cheerleader:

hi there
    try to hit us up the service that you need

hit us up in ICQ:228535140
    Email:dionne-reyes@xxxoutsourcing.com

fibble

hit us up

:cheerleader:

hi there
    try to hit us up the service that you need

hit us up in ICQ:228535140
    Email:dionne-reyes@xxxoutsourcing.com

Lee, you should post your budget and an idea as to how many sites you want built per week / month.