Thread: Paycom Join Pages?

maxpower

Paycom Join Pages?

I have to make a few changes to my paycom join page, I was just wondering if anyone wants to share what they have done with theirs. Seems I have to give allot of info I would rather leave up to the real join page on their servers, but I guess they are worried about bandwidth or believe this type of approach will work best for sales “I really think it will hurt sales a bit” I look at it as the more people you can get to the REAL join page the better even if they just go to see how much the site will cost.

didn't do anything to it. i have a join page on my server with 3 options, then each one links to the paycom join page. works fine that way. the link looks like this:

https://wnu.com/secure/form.cgi?XXX+XXm1c+eztrack

first XXX is our main paycom account, second is our site identifier.

m1c is our third 1-month join option that we created.

eztrack is so affiliate joins will be counted.

maxpower
    Thax Bass, ya I have been playing around with that page today http://barelylegalguys.com/join.htm It is still a bit raw, and I have to add a few graphics as well as clean up some other things but think it should work now for their compliance department.

i'd offer a 3 month option above the 1 month non recurring. people like dropdowns that look a little fuller and getting those 3 month joins are always nice

can your dropdown be used by all browsers and by people without java or whatever on?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i'd offer a 3 month option above the 1 month non recurring. people like dropdowns that look a little fuller and getting those 3 month joins are always nice

can your dropdown be used by all browsers and by people without java or whatever on?
    You are right I am going to be playing with the options as well as the number of them, this is just a Temp page for compliance. The script I used should not require Java, and I did test it with fist fuck as well but I am sure I will be doing some more testing to make sure it works for everyone. Like I said this is just a first draft of the join page and many things will change, I just want to get the basics and get it passed right now.

maxpower
    BTW they asked me to “Remove #5 from Terms and Conditions on Warning page. Need to change the verbiage of the following link: "Site Complies with 18 USC Section 2257" to "18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement"

Do you know what they are talking about? I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what they want me to change.

18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance NoticeAll persons that appear in any visual depiction contained within this site were eighteen years of age or older at the time of creation of such depictions. All such images of a sexual nature are documented as required by US Federal Law under the Child Protections Act: Section 18 United States Code (U.S.C.) 2257 and the regulations of Section 75 C.F.R. Section 75 by the manufacturer concerned, except with regard to visual depictions of sexually explicit conduct made before July 3rd 1995, which are exempt from the regulations set forth in 18 U.S.C.subsection 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75. In compliance with the Federal Labelling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), all models located within our domains were 18 years of age or older during the time of photography. The Custodian of Records hold all models proof of age. All content and images are in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations:

your links to your 2257 cannot say whatever you want - i notice on your pages it says 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 .

you must by law use these exact words and punctuation and no others:
    18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

maxpower
    That is really weird? My designers added that, but most sites just say U.S.C. 2257 Notice or 2257 Notice I even see some that just say 2257. I was thinking my 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 was a bit overkill as it was, but I will change that.

maxpower
    I have also seen that some sites do not have this 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement link on any page but the index one. Can I really do this? Or is it better to add that to every page, I would really like to limit every link that does not go to another tour page or a join page if possible.

those sites are breaking the law IF they are run the u.s.

maxpower
    See all this gets really confusing to me and what I see other people as well, now the letting of the link is a bit much to have to use those exact words, but I guess I will live with it. But even our boy from IntenseCash.com only gives this 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement link on his index page? So should I only give that link on the index page or all tour pages or all pages even inside the site?

maxpower
    I must add that this site is now fully compliant and they have signed off on the contract, But I have heard all this before LOL so I am still holding my breath on how it will turn out in the end. I will not really relax until I am processing transactions with Visa.

After looking around a bit, I guess I will drop this 2257 from any page but the index one. From what I can see that is the only page I need that stuff on. :signhere: